• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can the Pokemon anime be watched online?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2011
    Oh my, lots of pirates may be angry with me soon...

How many seeders/leechers are there?
    The more leechers and seeders, the faster it'll go. But if there aren't a few seeders at all, then you probably won't be able to finish.

There is one seeder. Will it just halt downloading after a while?

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    If the seeder goes away.
    A seeder is one person with a complete copy of what you're downloading, and he's uploading it to you. If he goes away, the download will likely stop.
    A good idea is to jump on newer torrents with lots of peers. Old torrents without peers don't take long to die.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • by the way, just to add on to this 'watching online' issue..

I heard Pokemon videos are currently being removed from sites even like youtube. Well, it's not a rumour. I got my rather popular amv removed from youtube. :(

so if you want to watch online episodes, I suggest you watch them quick while they're still here.. yesh, before they're all gone. ><;;

Lavabyle

Merry Christmas!
    Years
  • I'd say try youtube, but instead of looking for individual videos, look for users who have uploaded eps of pokemon or search playlists. IF that fails, try downloading a BT client like utorrent, and use torrentspy or mininova. You'll have to set up a static ip and all this port forwarding stuff thoguh to keep it fast. If you want it simple, try that first option =)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    by the way, just to add on to this 'watching online' issue..

I heard Pokemon videos are currently being removed from sites even like youtube. Well, it's not a rumour. I got my rather popular amv removed from youtube. :(

so if you want to watch online episodes, I suggest you watch them quick while they're still here.. yesh, before they're all gone. ><;;

I say YouTube as well...I watch episodes there all the time.

They're deleting AMVs now too?? Why?? ... >> *sigh*
    I mean, I know they made a point to delete episodes...but must they really delete AMVs... x__x

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2006
    I would say Youtube too. Try typing in the search bar "Pokemon [episode # or name] and if you find one that's in the same season you're looking for or something, you can subscribe to that user and see if she/he will upload anymore in the future. You can also click on the "Playlist" tab on the right when you're watching a video and see if they have a playlist of Pokemon episodes. I've found quite a few users who have uploaded a lot of Pokemon episodes both dubbed and subbed. Some are taken off if they're found so you just gotta watch the episodes fast before they go off the site lol.

The user "hichavda" has some of the new and recent episodes. Try searching for that user.

Back