• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] Can We Change Starter From HMA

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    Cam We Change Gen 8 Starters?

I'm assuming you mean im Fire Red? So changing it so you can select either Grookey, Sobble or Scorbunny instead of the regular gang?

Basically yes, but you would have to either add them first of course, or else replace some existing pokes.
    There's a thing called the Dynamic Pokémon Expansion that adds basically every 'mon. It's normally coupled with another thing called the Complete Fire Red Upgrade as well.

Worth looking into if you insist on binary hacking.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I'm assuming you mean im Fire Red? So changing it so you can select either Grookey, Sobble or Scorbunny instead of the regular gang?

Basically yes, but you would have to either add them first of course, or else replace some existing pokes.
    There's a thing called the Dynamic Pokémon Expansion that adds basically every 'mon. It's normally coupled with another thing called the Complete Fire Red Upgrade as well.

Worth looking into if you insist on binary hacking.

I Already Have Them By Dpe And Cfru

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    I Already Have Them By Dpe And Cfru

Great, well in that case all you need to do is find the script in either HMA or XSE and change the index numbers of the Pokes received to the once that correspond to the index numbers in your DPE/CFRU

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Great, well in that case all you need to do is find the script in either HMA or XSE and change the index numbers of the Pokes received to the once that correspond to the index numbers in your DPE/CFRU

Ok Thanks🤞

Back