• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you rate my LG team?

Years
  • Blastoise-Lv.39 Bold nature
    --Water Gun
    --Protect
    --Withdraw
    --Bite

Vulpix-Lv. 18 Timid nature
    --Ember
    --Tail Whip
    --Roar
    --Quick Attack

Fearow-Lv. 32 Modest nature
    --Fury Attack
    --Leer
    --Pursuit
    --Fly

Beedrill-Lv. 18 (Questionable Poke) Serious nature
    --String Shot
    --Harden
    --Fury Attack
    --Cut

Pikachu-Lv. 24 Quirky nature
    --Thundershock
    --Quick Attack
    --Slam
    --Thunder Wave

Eevee-Lv. 25 Timid nature
    --Helping Hand
    --Sand-Attack
    --Growl
    --Quick Attack

*I was going to replace Pikachu with Jolteon and put a Machamp on my team... That beedrill is used for cut purposes so I will need a grass poke suggestion. Thx

NOTE :: This team isn't even close to being completed...I don't even have five badges yet.

Last edited:

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Meh. Rating current teams are pointless since they probably have already changed by now anyway. Please list the Pokes (including natures, moves, etc.) that you WANT your team to have and then you get at least a decent rate/fix.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Bold Blastoise and Timid Vulpix is a good start.

Blastoise
    Bold Nature
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Toxic/Counter
    -Rest

Ninetales
    Timid Nature
    -Flamethrower
    -Confuse Ray
    -Will-o-wisp
    -Grudge

Jolteon
    Timid Nature
    -Thunderbolt
    -Agility
    -Substitute
    -Baton Pass

Machamp
    Adamant Nature
    -Cross Chop
    -Rock Slide
    -Facade
    -Bulk Up

Exeggutor
    Modest Nature
    -Sunny Day
    -Solarbeam
    -Psychic
    -Sleep Powder

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Years
  • Thanks for the movesets, Aragornbird. I think I'm lacking a special wall. Luckily, I'm hunting a shiny Snorlax. If I ever get it, I'll use it on my team.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No it doesn't, it has two special weaknesses. Blastoise is a bulky Water, not a special wall.

Also, Futue, give credit for using my Groudon pic please.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

rekt

tentarape
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 3, 2011
    blastoise is a physical wall not a special wall

and @ the topic creator, don't waste hours and hours trying to catch a shiny snorlax. when you do catch the snorlax make it a female so you can breed

Years
  • But SRing for it makes it so much sweeter when I finally get 1. Plus hatching all those eggs takes more effort. Like this I only have to press A while listening to the game and SR when I don't hear the shiny noise.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    A Snorlax of a different color doesn't compare to a Snorlax that has the correct nature, ability, and IVs. It takes more effort, but it is much more beneficial.

Years
  • A Snorlax of a different color doesn't compare to a Snorlax that has the correct nature, ability, and IVs. It takes more effort, but it is much more beneficial.

..Fine--What is a good Lax nature, I still wanna SR a shiny 1 but maybe I'll trade 1 in when I get FR...and what EVs should I give it. And I still need a good seet either way...thanks i guess...:/

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Well, it is your team. I would just hate for you to waste that time to get a Snorlax that is a different color only to have it end up with a Hasty Nature.

Snorlax @ Leftovers
    Trait: Thick Fat
    EVs: 160 HP / 164 Atk / 64 Def / 120 SDef
    Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Curse/Sleep Talk
    - Earthquake/Shadow Ball
    - Rest
    - Return/Body Slam

Snorlax has two amazing movesets - Curselax and Stalkerlax. Curselax should be self-explanatory. Curse up and then sweep. Stalkerlax doesn't have the brute force that its Curse counterpart does, but abusing Rest and Sleep Talk make Snorlax tank more and can actually attack while it is resting for two turns. Earthquake or Shadow Ball is personal choice. EQ hurts more types, but SB can actually do something to Flying/Levitating Pokes. Return and Body Slam is also preference. Return does more damage, but BS can give you nice parahaxiness. Snorlax being faster than its opponent is definitely a good thing.

Like you said, adding a Snorlax to your team shouldn't need to interfere with your SR quest. Good luck.

Years
  • Well, it is your team. I would just hate for you to waste that time to get a Snorlax that is a different color only to have it end up with a Hasty Nature.

Snorlax @ Leftovers
    Trait: Thick Fat
    EVs: 160 HP / 164 Atk / 64 Def / 120 SDef
    Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Curse/Sleep Talk
    - Earthquake/Shadow Ball
    - Rest
    - Return/Body Slam

Snorlax has two amazing movesets - Curselax and Stalkerlax. Curselax should be self-explanatory. Curse up and then sweep. Stalkerlax doesn't have the brute force that its Curse counterpart does, but abusing Rest and Sleep Talk make Snorlax tank more and can actually attack while it is resting for two turns. Earthquake or Shadow Ball is personal choice. EQ hurts more types, but SB can actually do something to Flying/Levitating Pokes. Return and Body Slam is also preference. Return does more damage, but BS can give you nice parahaxiness. Snorlax being faster than its opponent is definitely a good thing.

Like you said, adding a Snorlax to your team shouldn't need to interfere with your SR quest. Good luck.

Thank you Shanecdavis, but um...what is the next best nature for a snorlax just in case I don't get a careful one or there is like a mstake somewhere in my gameplay.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No it doesn't, it has two special weaknesses. Blastoise is a bulky Water, not a special wall.

Also, Futue, give credit for using my Groudon pic please.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Woops, sorry Aragornbird, I'll credit you. And yah, Sassy nature is the next best if your using Snorlax as a special wall.

Last edited:
    Back