• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [CANCELLED] Pokemon Remnant

Years
  • [CANCELLED] Pokemon Remnant

.​
    .​
    .​

ABOUT

This is a non-profit game being developed solely by myself CruelEnigma. This game was made entirely because of my passion and love for the pokemon franchise,
    and after seeing all the incredible fan games other people have developed, I decided to get my licks in too. This is my first ever fan game, and game in general, that I've decided to create. So, hope you all enjoy!​

(❁)--------------------------༻❁༺--------------------------(❁)​

STORY

The Runis Region is known for beauty and landscapes, however, even the most beautiful of roses hide their own dangerous fangs. Hiding within the shadows of this region are some of the cruellest and most dangerous individuals known to man. You, a new master trainer in the rising, have just started your journey as you now find yourself leaving your once peaceful life within Alvenus Town to explore the wide world, and perhaps uncover the dark mysteries behind your past​
    Though, with the tragedies and horrors to come, will it even be worth it?​

PROTAGONISTS

[CANCELLED] Pokemon Remnant

[Reina/Reiko]
    A young new trainer hailing from Alvenus Town, and someone with a past shrouded in mystery long-since forgotten in the annals of time​

.​

RIVALS/FRIENDS

.​
    .​
    .​

SCREENSHOTS

More To Be Added​

FEATURES

Original Story: An original story that has been written for the mature audience members​
    Dark Story: A story that is full of violence and graphic material, be warned!​
    Multiple Antagonists: A multitude of enemies for you to face off against, all with their own agendas and cruelties to show!​
    Runis Region: An entirely new region for you to one day explore and uncover the hidden secrets of!​

DOWNLOAD

Demo: To Be Added​

BUGS

Game Still Under Development​

CREDITS

Gamefreak/Nintendo​
    Pokemon Company​
    Made using RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials

Back