• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Candies!

Narcissist

Living Libertine
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    I am enslaved to my sweet tooth, so I practically enjoy anything with chocolate on it.
    To be more specific, I'd have to say Toffee Crisp. I don't know if it's available everywhere, but it should be. Usually my favourite changes every two weeks or so, but I've kept this for a few months.

Oh and Skittles. I would bathe in Skittles if that were ever possible.

Ayselipera

Pretty much anything that is chocolate as long as it's not white and it doesn't have fruit in it. Candies with coconut are especially disgusting.

Years
    Sour Punch Straws, any flavor. Buy some for me, and my heart is in your hand. lol

Ohmygod yes those are amazing. Along with that, I like: Mike n' Ikes, Skittles, Starburst, Swedish Fish, Sour Patch Kids, Air Heads, Air Heads X-Tremes, Milky Ways [every kind of Milky Way has a place in my heart], Twix, and other Toffee, Caramel and Chocolate based sweets.

Gilgαmesh

On the rare occasion that I actually eat candy(because me being a health freak and what have you, etc etc and I got tired of eating candy), Jolly ranchers are the way to go, but even then, I get tired of them after quite a while.

Hm...I love Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars....I don't know why, but I can't seem to get tired of those...I guess it's the milky taste of it. :(

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'm allergic to chocolate, so I prefer fruit candy like jellybeans, Life Savers, Starburst, and the like. Then again I really don't eat much candy at all outside of Halloween and Easter xD

Years
    My favorites are either sour or chocolate.

Sour candies: Sour Skittles, Sour Punch Straws (Strawberry only!), and Warheads (so expensive though ;_;). I'd still be all over Sour Starburst if they still existed. Haven't seen them in years.
    Chocolate: almost any milk or dark chocolate will satisfy. My absolute favorite brand was Milka but it's hard to find in the US, or at least where I live. ;___; These days I settle for Cadbury bars (usually caramel), Dove chocolate, and rare occasion, truffles. :) And Cadbury Creme Eggs, when it's Easter season.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    The candy that I haven't had in days which is Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. I love Reeses so much that I ate 6 King size Reeses packs in one day and I felt great afterwards.

:t354:TG

Back