• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Candy fiend!

Years
  • Finally got my gengar! After many hours of capturing ghastlies I've finally got one! One of my favourite Pokemon. Which Pokemon are you currently grinding candies for?

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    Did you play during the halloween event, when there was double candy for everything and 4 times more candy for your buddy pokemon, or did you start playing later?

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2017
    I have 81 Lapras candies! Not sure which Lapras to spend them on ...

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    I hatched a scyther today....was pleased with that. New video nearly edited for tomorrow....finally

I think you should focus your playing and your videos on getting to lvl30 as fast as possible. Level 30 is where pokemon in the wild cap out, and when a bunch of players catch the same pokemon, all players at or above level 30 get the same CP.

So it is a big milestone, and also it seperates the serious players from the casuals, because it is not that hard to do. It will give your channel some credibility.

Years
  • Vulpix! I've caught only one. There are so few Pok?mon where I live. Lol. Going to have to evolve the poor Vulpix, the only one that I've got... since I can't get a better one. :D Gastly-Haunter-Gengar, one of my favorites, too. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    Vulpix! I've caught only one. There are so few Pok?mon where I live. Lol. Going to have to evolve the poor Vulpix, the only one that I've got... since I can't get a better one. :D Gastly-Haunter-Gengar, one of my favorites, too. :)

I would wait. Vulpix is quite rare, but not nearly as rare as snorlax, lapras, porygon or aerodactyl.

There can also be Vulpix nests, my city has one right now, there you can get a vulpix every 10 minutes. So it is better to wait.

Years
  • I live in the rural area of northwest Ohio and I'll tell you what there isn't much of a variety in the small towns around. I recently made a trip to Florida over the holidays and was surprised how different the selection was. The Pokémon I found down there are rare up here. And even tho it is a more densely populated area the Pokémon I find around home were less than common around there. For example where I live I barely find zubats while I see others can't keep wasting poke balls to catch them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2017
    right now.... it's magnemite (magneton). had never seen one in the wild. gotten 2 out of eggs. put it as my buddy - tonight found a pokestop where 2 of them spawned at once.

Growlithe (Arcanine) is also a contender. had only ever seen 1. but it seems that the pokestop closest to my house has become a nest of sorts. i've caught 9 of them at this pokestop over the last 2 days. 4 of them spawned at the same time a couple hours ago.

Years
  • I would wait. Vulpix is quite rare, but not nearly as rare as snorlax, lapras, porygon or aerodactyl.

There can also be Vulpix nests, my city has one right now, there you can get a vulpix every 10 minutes. So it is better to wait.

Well, what do those rare ones you mentioned have to do with this... Can't evolve them anyway. (Unless you mean powering up, but I don't do that because there are so few gyms here so no point. :D ) However, I think I might wait and get a better Vulpix from wild or egg, you never know, one might be waiting for you tomorrow. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    If a pokemon is really good in every way, i would power it up. Also porygon has an evolution in gen 2.

Back