• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Can't Catch! Please help!...

Iibu Lia

Lone Eevee
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2005
    I can't catch Chansey in LeafGreen in the Safari Zone! I see it so much but I don't know what to do! Please help me!

Kurosaki

Er, This doesn't belong in CQ&F, since thats only for community feedback. However, I'll move it to the right forum. ^^;;

(-Moves-)

Years
    Ok the best thing is to when you find one, give it bait, then give it some more, then get it..well that works for me! hehe , but Im not sure what I can help you with....Ermn..and just dont hit the thing!

Iibu Lia

Lone Eevee
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2005
    But giving it bait makes it less likely to catch and less likely to run.

Years
    no, hitting the thing makes it run! dont hurt it, and make her happy buy feeding her, I hope you get one soon!

Iibu Lia

Lone Eevee
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2005
    a rock makes it easier to catch but it makes it run away easier...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    best thing to do is go to the spot that tauros appears, stand on one patch of grass then press left an right makin sure you dont move of the patch, thisll keep you in safari for longer, youll meet tons of chanseys. so just chuck a safariball at it, itll take a few hours but its quiker :D

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    I only played it once but after three hours I cought one for my cusin, Throw it a bunch of bait and then when you give it like ten, Throw a rock at it, Feed more bait if it doesint run, then throw another after a whole 5 more. Then right after Throw a ball at it and if it breaks do it two more times =/ It didint work for me so I threw more bait at it and Then used a ball on it. XD That was one heck of a chance but that woked. o_o... Man I really post here cause I dont play this game much.... Sorry if any of that seemed kinda out of ranges for a short time gamer like meh ^^;;

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Well, I'd say your best bet is throwing two baits and one rock (if you want to take a big risk throw two rocks) and then throw a safari ball, that's how I caught 7 chanseys in FR (too bad none of them had a lucky egg >_<) please note that even if you do how I told you it's still hard to catch the thing. Well, I wish you good luck on your chansey hunt.

Back