• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't find a music thread, but music is art, right?

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
Years
  • I've been working with a MIDI program I downloaded recently. I managed to make two songs. One of them is called,

"Inclement Weather".

EDIT: Ah, what the heck, I'll post my other song.

I would like some feedback. Constructive criticism is also welcome. Here they are,

Last edited:

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Sweet.
    It flowed really nicely.
    I really like how you pause it =D
    However, I disagree with the start, the piano and violin(? i think that's what it is..)
    But as the song went on it started to peice together and become something else.
    Nice work =D

Years
  • It's a nice little theme. Simple, but good. Something I'd expect to hear from a 16 bit game. A little moody and somber, but also kind of peaceful. The title describes it well.

I'm not musically inclined, but I don't hear anything wrong with it. I think it would sound better with real instruments, or at least a better synthesizer, but it's fine how it is.

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • It's a nice little theme. Simple, but good. Something I'd expect to hear from a 16 bit game. A little moody and somber, but also kind of peaceful. The title describes it well.

I'm not musically inclined, but I don't hear anything wrong with it. I think it would sound better with real instruments, or at least a better synthesizer, but it's fine how it is.

It was the best I could get for free. All the other freeware programs were either broken yet simple, or not broken but really complex. This is the one for me.

Back