• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] can't play pokemon in psp

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    hello guys..i am just wondering all the pokemon games that i put at my psp with .ips files wont work even i have a gba emulator..but other pokemon games that i did not download from this sites work in my psp..can someone teach me how to convert those files to be playable in psp..

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
    Years
  • to patch it you need a copy of LIPS (lunar ips) and then just patch the rom with a ips file.

EDIT: this is off topic but BrokenRoses what psp do you have? mine is a 3000 running 5.03 GEN-B (full)

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    mine is 5m33-6
    do you have any converter for me to be able to play those games

BrokenRoses

Rom Hacker & PSP Hacker GOD!!!
    Years
  • mine is 5m33-6
    do you have any converter for me to be able to play those games
    No converter is needed. Your need a gba emulater and the game patched.
    It should work fine, if not upgrade to Gen-D2(works w/ all games on that firmware)

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Thats new pokemon games working on a psp emulator? I think I am curious on how to do that to?

Freya

Squee!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 25, 2016
    Thats new pokemon games working on a psp emulator? I think I am curious on how to do that to?
    Yeah you can, you get a Game Boy Advance emulator and play most of the hacks from this site on a psp. Just search Google for one. . . But it needs Custom Firmware. . ..

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2013
    Yeah i'm having the same exact problem with Pokemon: Life of guardian's. It's a ips file and i can't seem to play it on my gba emulator. I did used the lunar ips and it's still not working even though i did patched it. I need some help please?

Years
  • you need to patch it using Lunar IPS (google it). you need to patch it by having the ips file AND the rom of whatever game was hacked. so for instance if you had a fire red hack called FR and it was ips file format, then you need a version of the ORIGINAL fire red game in .gba file. open up lunar ips, click on "apply ips patch" choose the ips file (in this case FR), then click on the ORIGINAL fire red game. then when you go to play the ORIGINAL FIRE RED GAME ON AN EMULATOR, It will be the hacked version FR.

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
  • hello guys..i am just wondering all the pokemon games that i put at my psp with .ips files wont work even i have a gba emulator..but other pokemon games that i did not download from this sites work in my psp..can someone teach me how to convert those files to be playable in psp..
    .IPS files are patch files that you use to patch .Gba files
    Go find a Pokemon Ruby rom and patch it using Lips ( its a program that patches
    .LPS into .Gba then put the .Gba file in your Psp.

Ebi

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2010
    Run custom firmware (I use 5.50 gen-D2)
    Get gpSP (GBA emulator) - Install it to PSP > GAME > gpSP
    Get whatever game you want to play (has to be .gba) and put it in the ROM folder (gpSP > GBA > ROM)

If you need to patch do as the ppl above said.

Done

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
  • GEN D-3 is newest
    5.00 M33-6 is also perfectly okay, and will probably glitch less due ot greater homebrew stability.
    Best use gpsp kai 3.4
    with firmware 5.03 DT-II

*******My psp with pokemon full working********
    Psp 3000
    5.03 DT-II Frimware
    All plug ins disabled except for pops-loader

Back