• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] Can't think of a title for my hack

Years
  • Last month I started working on a hack using FireRed as a base, and I still haven't thought of a title for it. So I need some suggestions for the title.

The title screen has Zekrom and Reshiram in it. And about the story, the evil team is planning to catch these two Pokémon to conquer the world and become the most powerful Trainers.

As an example, you can put Dragon in your title suggestion(s), as both Reshiram and Zekrom are part Dragon type.

Last edited:

soulzzii

We don't wanna watch the news, we just read statem
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2023
    I am definitely not good at choosing names, at all. But, its worth a shot
    you could use "draco" (which is just the word "dragon" in latin)
    you could also use the name of the evil team, and, assuming your hack region isn't kanto, you can use the region name.

Just some basic ideas to get you started.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    So, let's see...
    To start, since both of these mons represent Ying and Yang, we can start with "PokeMon Ying & Yang"
    They are both dragons, and evil team want them to control the world, so "Pokemon Rise of Dragons" sounds not bad, or Pokemon Dragon Menace
    They represent (from original games as well) white and black, so it would work "Pokemon Light and Darkness"
    They are Fire/Dragon and Electric/Dragon, so lets see.. "Pokemon Burning Light" ? Pokemon Shining Fire?
    We can try to mix their signature moves, i dont know: Pokemon Fusion Strike? or Pokemon Blue Bolt? or Pokemon Flare Bolt (sounds like a broom from Harry Potter XD)

Years
  • I eventually managed to come up with a title for the hack. The title will be "Pokémon: Tao Version", with Tao being the name of the legendary trio that consists of Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem. And because of that, I added Kyurem to the title screen.

Since the hack now has a title, I don't need any more suggestions for the title.

Back