• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: Can't upload (transparent) avatar?

Years
  • Hi,

I'm trying to change my current avatar to a transparent background version, but PC doesn't seem to want to let me.
    Whenever I try uploading the transparent image from my computer, it loads the preview just fine... but next to it keeps saying "Custom Avatar (Not Uploaded)" and I can't save it either. The image is smaller than my current avatar, so size shouldn't be the issue, and I've tried both my Safari and Chrome browsers.
    Additionally, I tried saving the image to imgur and loading it from there, but for some reason despite it being transparent on imgur, as soon as i upload it to PC it fills in the background to white. The result of that is my current avatar.

I'll just put the image down below in case... thanks in advance for your help.
    Can't upload (transparent) avatar?

edit: i .... have no idea what i did differently, but i tried again using an imgur and now it apparently works. sorry to take your time @_@

Last edited:
    Back