• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Captcha now? Seriously?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2017
    I just saw this on Pokémon Go for the first time today. It was failing while I was on my WiFi connection and had to drop out to cellular data before it would work ... this is going to be incredibly annoying

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • If you want to blame anyone, blame people utilizing third party software and cheating their way through. At least you know Niantic is consciously making an effort to curb cheating.

I'm all for it. If you don't cheat, trigger suspicious activity (I can see how trying to spam logins like through your faulty WiFi would be considered as such), or leave the app open for hours on end with no activity, you shouldn't ever get the captcha.

Years
  • If you don't cheat, trigger suspicious activity (I can see how trying to spam logins like through your faulty WiFi would be considered as such), or leave the app open for hours on end with no activity, you shouldn't ever get the captcha.
    Yep.

I haven't had the captcha once and I play every day. You won't see it often, jstaylor62.

Back