• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Carbink / Dratini / Tyrunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissObsidian95

Friendly Friends! \(^-^)/
Years
  • I have some Pokemon left over from breeding if anybody would like any? I will accept junk Pokemon in return :)

RULES-
    ~ Use manners; no please means no Pokemon.
    ~ Reply to this thread with the Pokemon you want (nature & gender if you have a preference, though cannot guarantee I will have them), the method you would like to trade (GTS or Friendcode), and your in-game name.
    ~ If you want to trade via GTS, deposit a junk Pokemon (Tentacool/ Poochyena/ Wurmple etc), put the message as MO95 so I can find it easier, and include the details of this Pokemon in your reply.

*The Carbink have default moves (Tackle / Harden) and Clear Body ability.
    * The Dratini have two bred moves (Wrap / Leer / Dragon Rush / Dragon Pulse) and Shed Skin ability.
    *The Tyrunts have egg moves (Thunder Fang / Fire Fang / Ice Fang / Poison Fang) and Strong Jaw ability.

{All level 1 with various genders and natures}

I do check this thread every day but I am in UK timezone so please be patient :)

Zenovis

Greninja Joins The Battle!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    Hi I would like a Dratini please! (preferably Adamant, but if not maybe Jolly?)
    I think it's best if we trade using friendcode since it'll make things easier
    FC: 1865-2836-9590
    IGN: Hiro

MissObsidian95

Years
  • Hi I would like a Dratini please! (preferably Adamant, but if not maybe Jolly?)
    I think it's best if we trade using friendcode since it'll make things easier
    FC: 1865-2836-9590
    IGN: Hiro

Hey :) I do have a male Adamant, I will save it for you so just prompt me a trade when you're ready ^-^

MissObsidian95

Years
  • Hi! I'd love to have a dratini if you've still got one. Nature and such doesn't matter too much.
    My ign is Justin and I deposited a Lv.24 male Riolu.
    Thanks in advance!

Sure do, your Riolu isn't there anymore though :( try something that you catch easily early on in game so people don't search for it on GTS :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back