• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Card Captors: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ooc:I have no idea...

ic:Koutaru responded to Sam,"Oh,Right!" *gives a big smile*

Chi saw everyone gone.She hastily threw away her trash and ran as fast as she could to first period.

Last edited:

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    yeah,but the ages in his RP is 10-12 and some kids are 13,but that means their birthdays would be in January or in the early months like that

S?lvεя~М?on

~Previously pokefan007
    Years
    ooc: I'd prefer all of us be in the same school, since most of us are in elementary, i think we should be in elementary school.. and trap, who is junichi? I thought it was Koutaru and Chi... XD

ic: Sam laughs as he sees Chi run into class. "That was close Chi!!" he laughs as he takes his seat and waits for the bell to ring for class to begin.

Years
    ooc:Ugh...Sam....I edited it and put down Koutaru,didn't you see?...And I hate to ask this...but...what does XD mean?

ic:Chi takes her seat next to Sam and angel.Chi responded back to Sam,"..It certainly WAS close.." *bell rings at that very second*

Koutaru walks in and grabs a seat next to Misaki.(You know,in Angelic Layer..Misaki and Koutaru have a strong relationship...tee hee!)

Hantsuki

Years
    OOC:yeah,I know they do trap^^
    IC:"Oh hello there Koutaru,I didn't see you earlier,"I said smiling brightly.As the bell rings,I got out my notebook to begin class.

Years
    ooc:Ugh..is there gonna be a teacher? ....I mean...useually the teacher comes in as the bell rings,so....who wants to be teacher?

S?lvεя~М?on

~Previously pokefan007
    Years
    ooc: it is like 'lol' 'lots of laughs', but no, i didn't see that it was edited, sorry... alright, i've got a friend that i think is going to join us, but i don't know for sure, if the rest of you want to, i think we should skip ahead till after school, because school is boring to rp about.. will post 'ic' after i get a responce about the skipping ahead...

Hantsuki

Years
    OOC:yeah,let's skip school,there's nothing important about it anyways,and I have to go now,but I'll be back later,so see ya guys^^

Years
    OOC:Okey dokey! After school time! Yay! ...Oh! And...Silver Moon...our pm is too huge..we need to start a new one...

S?lvεя~М?on

~Previously pokefan007
    Years
    ooc; just delete some of it... silly... only put what you have to say alright, I'm going to be at the park, so thats where we're going to start from ok?
    ic: Sam was sitting in the swings at the park, waiting for the others to join up with him, after all, they needed to start on capturing the remaining cards.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back