• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Card Captors: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ooc:Sure!

ic:A bird landed on Chi's shoulder.She smiled at it and it still clinged to her shoulder as she walked over to a swing.She spotted Sam and angel sitting on it."Oh! Hi Sam!Hi angel!"she shouted to them from her distance.

Koutaru was leaning against a wall,waiting for Misaki."I guess she either already left or had to stay after class."he thought. He took a deep breath and walked over to where he saw Chi,angel,and Sam.

Years
    No no no Newcomer! You can most certainly come in! But it would probably have to be a new student..that's about the only thing that I can think of in that it would work..

S?lvεя~М?on

~Previously pokefan007
    Years
    "Haha..." Sam thought, "She doesn't know I have the Dash summoned..." he smiled at her and gave her a three really fast, but soft punches in her arm. "I think not, now you have two, but I have three. And there is nothing you can do about it." He says to her as he runs in circles around her.

ooc;Sure you can join!! Its never too late, just fill out the form on the first page.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    aww thank you
    Name:Jon Smith
    Personality:a shy boy,who rarely opens up to people.he is a new student in the school.
    History:he has grown up with a good life,but has never meet his father.
    Which card do you start with:the sword
    Which planet YOUR CARDS are going to be based on:Earth

S?lvεя~М?on

~Previously pokefan007
    Years
    ooc;angel... and we were on swings.. XD
    ic: "Hey!" Sam hollered at Chi and Koutaru. "Come on, we need to stop messing around and look for the remaining cards!" he waited around for everyone to stop messing about.

Years
    ooc:Yay! Awsome character! okay..hmm...well..our peps are talking at a swingset after school now,talking about a strange dream they had about thier Star cards,just to catch you up...so..either you could wait until the next day of school,somehow make an entry now,or something else...hope this helps ya! *smiles*

Years
    ooc:1. Was FireFox113 even here?
    2. ooc means out of character and ic means in character
    3. Alright...just wait and we'll turn it into the next day ASAP!

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    occ: yea, i was here! alright, ill stay

ic: I walked in to the sun, and smiled. It had been a long time since I had used my card. I took it out, and stared at it. It was The Flame. I didnt want to burn anyhting, so I put it back into my pocket, and kept walking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back