• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Card Captors: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    ooc:i found a way i can be "in" the story for now
    ic:-is in a van moving to the city- -arrives at the city- "so this is the city i'll be living in...i hope the people like me...-looks at his star card-"-unpacks his things in his new house-

S?lvεя~М?on

~Previously pokefan007
    Years
    OOC: Sorry, I got carried away on another board.... FireFox, you need to read this:
    S?lvεя~М?on Today at 12:42 PM said:
    FireFox113: Just one question: What is the Flame card? The only fire element card is the Firey, did you mean the Fiery card when you put 'Flame'? Just a slight error that needs correcting..

ic; "Where do you all want to start searching? I guess I could find that old thing Li used to use..." I suggested, wondering what to do next.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    ooc:excellent i can enter the story right here
    ic:"hmm i think i'll take a walk in the park"so i do.Upon arival i see you guys/gals.scared i summon my card."Wh-Who are you? please don't come any closer or i might have to hurt you."

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    ooc:ok i'll just put what i said before right here
    ic:"hmm i think i'll take a walk in the park"so i do.Upon arival i see you guys/gals.scared i summon my card."Wh-Who are you? please don't come any closer or i might have to hurt you."

Years
    ooc:Yeah! I saw! I think I've putting too many ,"Alright! Seems fine to me!" posts,so..I thought you'd understand...so yeah...

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    ic:"Oh thank you.I'm sorry i threatened you.I get nervous like that.Are-are you looking for something?-speaks to other person-Umm yes i just moved here today."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back