• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Card Captors: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ooc:Here's a suggestion...ForgottenHope...how about you have your card poking out of your backpack and we see it and ask you..

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I jumped off my fly card in the middle of the park. "Sorry I was late guys,I had some things to do at home,and look who I found?"I said opening up my bag to reveal Kero and Yue,"they were hiding in the closet and I found them.Oh,who's this kid?"

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    ooc:good idea
    ic:"No i should be the one who is sorry.First i threaten you,then i nose into your buisness.It is my fault.I'm sorry"-puts card in back of his backpack-

Years
    ic:Chi's and Koutaru's faces turned big eyed and shouted,arms waving,"HELLO?! YOU JUST REVEALED SOMETHING THIS GUY WASN'T SUPPOSED TO SEE!!'

S?lvεя~М?on

~Previously pokefan007
    Years
    "Well, allow me to be the first to introduce myself properly, My name is Sam Avalon. I noticed you have a Star Card." Sam takes out his Star Card. "We also have one, see? And relax Chi and Koutaru, he's got a Card. The Sword I believe."

Years
    Chi and Koutaru took a deep breath.."Oh...he has one?"Chi thought.Koutaru said,"Tell us,what's your name?" Chi and Koutaru took out their cards.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "Hello.You all seem very nice.My name is Jon Smith.Nice to meet you all.What are you talking about this card?-takes out card-One night i dreamt of the day i would finally make actual freinds,and when i woke up this was in my hands.I later learned I can do something special with it."-says the chant and summons the sword-

Years
    ic:The two were shocked."Wow!You're quite a master with that sword,aren't you?"Chi asked.

ooc:Okay...sorry! I have to log off....I may not be able to come back on today...and tomorrow's Easter Sunday,you know...

Hantsuki

Years
    OOC:ok,see ya then angel and trap^^

IC:"Interesting,you have the Sword,that might be helpful once we capture the other cards,"I said more to myself.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    ooc:that stinks o well cya.
    ic:Yes I have taken many many sword lessons since i was a young man.I am very handy with a sword.Thank you.Other cards?you mean there are other cards like this?"

Hantsuki

Years
    "Well,we should get going and look for the other cards,or maybe we could rest on that idea and do it tomorrow,"I suggested.
    "Yeah,that is a good idea,"Kero said peeking up from the bag.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back