• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Card Captors: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "Ummmm excuse me...did I hear you mention there are other cards like this?-looks at Kero-DID THAT THING JUST TALK!!!!!!!???wait a second..is that...Kero?How can this be.."

S?lvεя~М?on

~Previously pokefan007
    Years
    "Yes, John, There are around 50 different cards, like the Fight card, The Twin, The Change, The Maze, etc. There are lots of different ones. Oh, and its not the fact that you have trained a lot with swords, I could use that card and be better than you. The card's ability gives its user mastery of swords." Sam said as he pulled out his card and summoned it, allowing him to run around very fast. "See, many cards with different ablities, Kero and Yue know the most about them, just ask them one day. Thats what I did."

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    ooc:1)it's spelt Jon.2)umm just to tell i'm just acting like i don't know about the cards.
    ic:"Oh i never knew that.Wait...you just said his name was Kero did you not?I'm sorry but i don't think that is possible..."

S?lvεя~М?on

~Previously pokefan007
    Years
    ooc: sorry.. my bad... and ok, i didn't think you were being serious anyway, since you knew about card captors in the first place.
    ic: "What do you mean that its not possible, Kero come here." Kero flies over and rests on Sam's shoulder, Yue tags along and sits on the other shoulder. "Yes Sam?" Kero asks. "Oh, nothing, Jon just says that its not possible that you are you..." Sam replies. "How weird, Jon, will you explain this?" Kero asks Jon.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    ooc:o ok.and yes i am serious about what i am about to say lol(i read the character things+i think this will kick the story up a little)
    ic:"Omg..you realy are Kero...i can't belive it.I thought you were gone along with great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother Sakura..."

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    OOC:that's ok,but next time,please just edit your first post^^

IC:"yep,he's the true blue Kero,and that's the real Yue alright,"I said with a smile,"now,as I said before,would you guys want to head out to find the cards in groups or individually,or what?"I asked.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    ooc:oops yeah i shoulda done that.(i guess no one remembers Silver Moon's Bio...)anyway....
    Ic:"Um i'm sorry to interupt but...may i help?"i ask."I promise i won't be a burden,and i promise i won't be afraid in battle.""I also promise i will do my job,and learn how to master my...what did you call them...o yes,star card."

Hantsuki

Years
    OOC:I remember is bio,I just didn't know what to say XD

IC:"Of course you can join,it would help us a lot,besides,you also have a star card,you can be of some help and it seems you would have the same destiny as us if you also have a card,"I said getting out my card.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    Ic:"Oh thank you so much.Do you realy think we have the same destiny?"-thinks to himself-I wonder if maybe...these people...will be my freinds..."If you don't mind me asking...what is your card?"

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    Ooc:no i don't have MSN but i do have AIM
    Ic:"Yeah come on guys.I wanna leave on my first adventure with m frein..oh i'm sorry i just assumed,what with us working together and all...i'm sorry."

Hantsuki

Years
    "Well,maybe we should go in separate groups so we could find them faster,ok,I'll be one group,and Sam has a group,whoever wants to be in mine,come over here,"I said getting on the bird.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back