• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

card collector

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    Here's a tip. If you are looking to buy larger "lots" of pokemon cards from sites like ebay or amazon, they usually are cheaper, but be careful of fakes. Once in a while in a lot of 100+ cards or something similar there will be a few fake cards in there. I wouldn't blame the seller though. With a large inventory of cards, sometimes it can slip. Also, a lot of sellers aren't even knowledgable on pokemon cards.
    For single cards, make sure you check all the pictures available because some people like to label cards as mint or "minty fresh" when in reality there is significant edge wear on the back. I am speaking from experience. Then again I only shop on these sites for older, hard to find cards. Otherwise I would check stores like target. They had a huge clearance on pokemon cards the other day.

Back