• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Card Priceing

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2015
    Hi, I have some cards made in 1999, I found them during a clean out, I doubt that I have anything valuable but thought it best to check.
    If you need better quality images I will do my best to take better photo's

I also separated a card with a Star rarity symbol that I read might be more valuable than others but I am a novice in pricing these things up.
    Additional cards also include 2 cards from 2006 and three foreign cards.

I will Upload the cards when I have 5 posts and can do so.....

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2015
    Ok here are the cards:
    Although I was hoping to be able for people to open a light box with them larger but I guess not.
    If they are not good enough to see witch I doubt they are please let me know how you would get them visible online any larger and the file size will be way too large.

1999 Cards
    Card Priceing

Card Priceing

Card Priceing

Card Priceing

Card Priceing

Card Priceing

Card Priceing

1999 Card with Star Rarity
    Card Priceing

2006 Cards
    Card Priceing

No clue cards
    Card Priceing

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    hmmm

unless any of those cards are first edition, shadowless, or have an error

they would be worth .50 - $1 depending on condition

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2015
    Ok thanks ads, so that's each one individual pricing? .50 to $1 still more than I thought the lot was worth thanks.

Back