• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Card Question...help!

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2006
    Hi I hope I have the right area to post in. If not, I apologize in advance.

I have a brother who is into Pokemon and hes 10 years old. Hes wise when it comes to knowing what character is what but when it comes to exactly how good a card is and how rare it is, he doesnt know a thing and has been cheated out of cards from friends who are a bit knowledgable before. Now just recently he got a card called Regice and his friends went crazy asking him to trade for it then changing their attitude saying the card sucks yet they still want it hoping my brother will fall for it (something about how they want to complete their collection). This is where he came to me and I decided to Google it and came across nothing really, so I decided to come here to this forum (since you were #1 on the google search :)) and I hope you can help.

How rare is Regice and is he any good? I tried the search function on here and saw alot of talk about Regice EX....though my brother says he does not have the EX version.

Thanks and I hope someone could really help me help my brother!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Ask him what set (the symbol in the bottom corner is) or what the number is.

As far as I can remember the Regices are: Regice ex [HL], Regice ex [EM], Regice * [LM] and Regice [HP] (Rare and AH version). Also do you know what is being offered for it? LMK and I'll surely help you out.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2006
    He says its from the EX Holon Phantoms series and the number on the bottom of the card is 27/110

He says he was offered (i hope im spelling these right as this is what he told me) Latis, Latios, Unown, Dark Celebi and Rayquaza

If more info is needed please let me know and thanks for the help!! :)

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Number 27/110 of Ex:Holon Phnatoms indeed is Regice, but it's no EX. Please check again what card it is before we can help you out.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    His brother says he does not have the ex version. Bottom couple of lines, first post.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Well you say he has been offered Latias, Latios, Unown, Dark Celebi and Rayquaza.

Which Latias?
    Which Latios?
    Which Unown?
    Which Rayquaza?
    (I know about Celebi because there's only 1)

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    He says its from the EX Holon Phantoms series and the number on the bottom of the card is 27/110

He says he was offered (i hope im spelling these right as this is what he told me) Latis, Latios, Unown, Dark Celebi and Rayquaza

If more info is needed please let me know and thanks for the help!! :)

Cool, thanks for the update. Given the condition, the average HP Regice would sell off for $2 approx (or a quid if you're from UK) so to be perfectly honest its not the most valuable of cards.

Eitherway its not worth trading for something bad. If he's been offered ALL those cards for the Regice, I would say go for it. If not some more info on the Lati@s', Unown and Ray would be handy. ;)

James

Back