• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Card Tunes!! [Really Addictive!]

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I just hatched the greatest idea ever! So I was bored and I cleaned off my badges and took a deep breath. I then figured out how to play "Joy to the World" on my trainer card. So it came to me why don't we share in eachother's boredom and create songs for one another on our trainer cards! I figured out a couple:

8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-5-6-6-7-7-8-8-8-7-6-5-5-4-3-8-8-7-6-5-5-4-3-3-3-3-3-4-5-4-3-2-2-2-2-3-4-3-2-1-8-6-5-4-3-4-3-2-1

Each number corresponds with the badge of that number. You play it in order tapping the appropriate badge. May have to figure out note lengths and stuff though.

OH MAN! I just figured out "Animal I have Become." by Three Days Grace!!

3-3-3-4-7-6-2-3-3-3-4-7-6-2-3-3-3-4-7-6-2<< Introduction.

2---3----4--7---6----3-4-3-3-3-3-4-7-6-2-3-3-3-4-7-6-2-3.
    I can't escape this hell. [intro again]

Do you get it?

Isn't this an awesome idea?

So the point of this thread is to figure out songs that you can play on your trainer card.

Last edited:
    Years
    This is one of the greatest ideas I've ever heard. I think that tomorrow I'm going to get my tuner to figure out what pitch each of the badges is so it will be easy to figure out the songs.

And I'll post the pitches here tomorrow, too if I remember.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    And I considered Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on the piano impressive XD

I'll try this once I'm not such a nub at the game and get all my badges ^^'

Years
    Ok, the notes are actually really simple, it's just a scale. You know what that means kids! Any song that's played from low F to a high F, with nothing higher or lower can be played on your badges!
    1=Lower F(even though it's still really high)
    2=G
    3=A
    4=B
    5=C
    6=D
    7=E
    8=Higher F

Happy Playing!

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2007
    lol, whenever I try to make sounds with my trainer card I hear the ding but I also hear this weird squeaky noise that sounds like a pokemon cry XP

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    or, for the those who go by the Do Re Mi:

1 - Do
    2 - Re
    3 - Mi
    4 - Fa
    5 - So
    6 - La
    7 - Ti
    8 - Do

Do, a dear. a female dear... lol yeah, i got that bored with the badges, too. lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    lol, whenever I try to make sounds with my trainer card I hear the ding but I also hear this weird squeaky noise that sounds like a pokemon cry XP

That's because you're wiping them as well. Try slightly tapping them.

or, for the those who go by the Do Re Mi:

1 - Do
    2 - Re
    3 - Mi
    4 - Fa
    5 - So
    6 - La
    7 - Ti
    8 - Do

Do, a dear. a female dear... lol yeah, i got that bored with the badges, too. lol

Wrong, since it goes from F to F, not C to C. Which means it goes from Fa to Fa. So the list should look like this:
    1. Fa
    2. Sol
    3. La
    4. Si
    5. Do
    6. Re
    7. Mi
    8. Fa

GrieVelorn

Fire!!
    Years
    whoa i ever noticed this i just thought that was the caseo or something man when i get all the badges im gonna try some of these

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    OMG lol i didn't know this was here.

wow, you guys have taken this to a whole other level. i should've written down "Frere Jacques" when i sounded it out =/

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    That's because you're wiping them as well. Try slightly tapping them.

Wrong, since it goes from F to F, not C to C. Which means it goes from Fa to Fa. So the list should look like this:
    1. Fa
    2. Sol
    3. La
    4. Si
    5. Do
    6. Re
    7. Mi
    8. Fa

i'd hate to be the one to tell you that you're very wrong. it does exactly as i said.

Do
    Re
    Mi
    Fa
    So
    La
    Ti
    Do

i majored in music, don't question me.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Well, it seems I wasn't the only one who would shine their badges for hours just to be able to play "Marry Had a Liitle Lamb" in two octaves >.< My friend would always be, "Oh, play Marry had a little lamb on your badges again!" Ah, and I still do...the torture it brings when I miss...

Years
    You don't need to clean your badges to get a full scale. No matter how dirty your badges are, you get a full major scale, but its key varies depending on the level of grime:

4 sparkles: B major (a bit sharp)
    2 sparkles: A major (a bit sharp)
    Average: G major (a bit flat)
    Dull: E major (a bit sharp)
    Totally grimey: D major (a bit flat)

This was all by ear, so I can't say more than "a bit" for the pitch so I could be off. By mixing and matching levels of grime, you can "temper" your badges to get notes other than the basic major scale. You can also use different modes of the scale to create other tunes if you don't mind not having a full octave.

Now then...

Song of Time: 62462468754562132
    Jingle Bells: 333333351234444433333223253333333512344444333355421
    Funny piano tune (don't know the name): 45688456886542265422 (repeat)
    Welcome to the Black Parade (intro): 5858757857876564787654

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    4 sparkles: B major (a bit sharp)
    2 sparkles: A major (a bit sharp)
    Average: G major (a bit flat)
    Dull: E major (a bit sharp)
    Totally grimey: D major (a bit flat)
    Wow I never knew and I'm going to play the begining of welcome to the black parade

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Back