• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cardcaptors

favorite character

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • *Takes it again* o_O Let's see if I get someone other than Sakura.

*Got Tomoyo*

:> Yay~

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I got Meiling the last time I tried. ;P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • PokeMaster3000 said:
    My friend (a big li'l boy) got Sakura.... imagine a boy getting a girl...
    Well these are technically an obscure form of a personality test. It just tells which character you're most like, not which one you are. ^_^;;

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Well these are technically an obscure form of a personality test. It just tells which character you're most like, not which one you are. ^_^;;

and about that, it doesn't mean the gender of the character who's like you has to be yours. sakura could've been a little boy and had the same personality. (hope i didn't sound cruel XD)

*Kagome*

The Loveless
    Years
  • I really liked the cardcaptor show. I've never seen any of the movies but I'm working on that. I have a banch of CLAMP/Tokyopop art books with really nice pics in it though. I like to draw pictures like that. My Favorite characters are Li and Sakura. They make somewhat of a cute couple!

*Kagome*

Back