• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] Care To Spare A Tin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litten111

Battle Master
    Years
    I thought it would be fun to complete the Curry Dex. I already have near 130 made. So, I'm pretty close to completing it!
    There's one small problem with it. Since I play Pokemon Sword, I can't find Bach's Food Tin (an item exclusive to Pokemon Shield.)

If anyone wants help and to trade some of it with me, that'd be pretty cool!

I'm not picky when it comes to the Pokemon holding the tin. But, for the first three people who want to trade, I can offer one of the Galar starters with their Hidden Abilities.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2020
    I have 15 Bach's food tins. I need Bob's food tin. I'm not picky about the Pokémon either. I'm just trying to complete the curry dex.

Litten111

Battle Master
    Years
    Sweet! I've got tons of Bob's food tins. So, you can have as much as you want!

When would be a good time to trade?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back