• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Carloc's Trading Tread

How's my trading Thread

• The BEST

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Good

• Could be better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horrible

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2009
    Shiny Shokota Pichu (with everstone)
    Shiny Ditto Lv.100
    Shiny Lugia Lv.100

Please!and thanks=)

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2009
    Okay!Ill be waiting at the Pokemon center wifi lobby

Thank you for everything!Hope to trade with you again!=)

Last edited:

highwayranger

Fire and Dragon type
    Years
    I have a shiny Gengar lvl66. I am just enquiring at the moment as I personally really want to keep him, he has been good to me since i caught him as a haunter in turnback cave. Are you interested? also i saw you say to someone earlier about cloning the pokemon? would you perhaps clone my Slimer then i could at least have 1 back? thanks for your time

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
    I have a shiny Gengar lvl66. I am just enquiring at the moment as I personally really want to keep him, he has been good to me since i caught him as a haunter in turnback cave. Are you interested? also i saw you say to someone earlier about cloning the pokemon? would you perhaps clone my Slimer then i could at least have 1 back? thanks for your time

ok what do you want for those pokemon
    so do want both pokemon back or just the Grimer

highwayranger

Fire and Dragon type
    Years
    If i can have a shiny grimer (my original or the clone) back and there are two pokemon which I am desperately after elekid/buzz/vire and/or torchic line. is an ele(if it's vire i can breed to get the full line), a shiny gengar back and a Torchick/Blaziken (again see Ele example) acceptable? I apologise if i am asking too much.

highwayranger

Fire and Dragon type
    Years
    I only have one shiny and that's the Gengar, only one I ever caught. I presume when I said Slimer you thought I meant Grimer sorry if i mislead you. even if i don't get a "new" pokemon so long as I can get a clone of my shiny I will be happy. sorry again I am being awkward

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
    I only have one shiny and that's the Gengar, only one I ever caught. I presume when I said Slimer you thought I meant Grimer sorry if i mislead you. even if i don't get a "new" pokemon so long as I can get a clone of my shiny I will be happy. sorry again I am being awkward
    so which one do you want blaziken or elekid

Bidoof,Chimchar,Pichu,Solrock and Luxray!

ill choose solrock

how about that shiny shinx for my shiny zubat

ok
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffiller

Last edited:
    Back