• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Castform Fan Cub

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
    Who can say that they don't like the adorable little Castform? Not only are they one of the smallest and cutest Pokemon, but their different forms are beautiful. Please write in with praise for Castform!

Castform Fan Cub

If you want a pic of castform (in any state) this size or bigger, just post it!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    lol *laugh* funny...i just got a pack of cards i got a castform and a snowversion of it XD i was considering making a castform club XD il join!

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
    All Members:
    Please put something about the club in your sig, either writing or a little castform picture. (I'm giving those out, by the way). Well done Philbro- the banners look great!
    Thanks

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    The Banner is on my site if you wish to use it. I will not stop you.

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
    Hi everyone!
    I've come up with an official banner, though Philbro's is great too. Please put it in your sig!
    Castform Fan Cub

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Do please use on of them as its great to have a banner in your sig to ttract your members.

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
    All members: please tell us what your favourite Castform moves are! Everyone else can say too.

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
    Alright- very sorry for the double post, but I put that one up ages ago. As of Thursday, I'm off back to school. So I'll only be there 11pm gmt-5 onwards (if anyone's interested.)

Back