• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Castlevania

Favorite Castlevania Game

• Aria of Sorrow(GBA)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Dawn of Sorrow(DS)

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Symphony of the Night(PS1)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Harmony of Dissonance(GBA)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Circle of the Moon(GBA)

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    I must say that Castlevania Aria of Sorrow(for GBA) and Dawn of Sorrow(the sequel for DS) are THE BEST castlevania games of all time. I just got Dawn of Sorrow, but it's still a sweet game. What do you think?

The Angel of Darkness

The Dark Messenger
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Circle of the moon gets my vote, I loved it, it was a real challenge. Plus the boss theme was good, which made up for the bosses being INSANELY mental (ie the twin dragon zombies)

The Angel of Darkness

The Dark Messenger
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Thats what made it so fun! I was fully ready to fight Dracula at the end, I spent so long wandering around I was levelled up so high!

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Well I voted Arai of Sorrow as it is the only one of the list which I own.

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness is looking pretty good, I'll probably get that when it comes out.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Meh, CotM or AoS gets my vote, H0D was boring and hurt my eyes and I haven't had a chance to play DoS. But I must ask, where are all the older Castlevania games, they were awesome-ness.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I'm with you. Symphony of the Night was probably the best one out there. The voices weren't the greatest (it WAS an earlier PS1 game), but the game was awesome, taking a good 8-10 hours to find everything, even if you've played it already.

Lament of Innocence was alright, but it was more limited on what you could do, since you didn't get the same upgrades.

Curse of Darkness was plain awesome, with the ability to mount onto certain weapons and use them. Also, you had Familiars again, which served to open chests and press buttons high on walls, in order to help you advance further.

Despite this though, Symphony of the Night is still the best one.

Years
    CoTM made the GBA an instant winner and can still be played today as a great game. It showed off the GBA, and is quite possibliy one of the best launch games ever. It gets the win in my book.

Back