• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Casual Shield player, looking to trade and fill pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2021
    Hello all, very new to the online side of the game but if anyone wants to trade please let me know.
    Happy to try and find pokemon for Sword players etc.
    Thanks

Years
  • Which mons do you need?
    Just Sword Exclusives? or Trade evos as well? maybe the opposite Box art legendary? a list of mons you need is usually helpful ^.^

I can help you with Trade evos right away if you have any required items.
    We can touch trade my Zacian for your Zamazenta as well, should you need its dex entry.
    Touch trade = Trade and then trade back immediately. So I'd send you my Zacian for your Zamazenta, and then I send Zamazenta back for Zacian. if you need its dex entry that is.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2021
    That's great and thanks for the reply. I need many mons in all honesty but I suppose a good start would be the touch trade for the legendary pokemon.
    I will then put more effort in at my end before I come back with specific suggestions.
    As I said before I am very new to the online side of things so I am guessing I will set a link code?
    Thanks again

Years
  • Yes, just send me a pm with the link code.
    It's usually best not to put the link code in public to prevent any other people from butting in.

My ingame name = vincent btw

Years
  • np, the trade evo offer will stand, should you compile a list of mons you need and see you need some trade evos.

I can potentially help swith sword exclusives too, but I'd need to know which you need first =p

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2021
    That's very kind and much appreciated. Il get a little more organised and try and make it as easy as I can so that I am not wasting your time.

Also need to learn a little more about the trade evos - I remember back in the day/early gens you needed to do this for Gengar, ha.

👍

Years
  • *Edit: oops that is actually a link form an older dex lol. gimme a sec. okay I can't find a list for Sword/Shield Trade evos for some reason.

Off the top of my head:
    -Kadabra, Machoke, Haunter, Boldore, Gurdurr, Phantump, Pumpkaboo = no item required while trade evolving
    -Poliwhirl holding King's Rock = Politoed. Kanto Slowpoke holding King's Rock = 'Johto' Slowking
    -Scyther holding Metal coat = scizor. Onix holding Metal coat = Steelix.
    -Seadra holding Dragon Scale = Kingdra
    -Porygon holding upgrade = porygon 2. porygon 2 holding Dubious Disc = Porygon-Z.
    -Feebas holding Prism Scale = milotic.
    -Rhydon holding protector = Rhyperior.
    -Electabuzz holding Electirizer = Electivire
    -Magmar holding Magmarizer = Magmortar
    -Dusclops holding Reaper Cloth = Dusknoir
    -Karrablast/Shelmet. These need to be trade for each other and then both will evolve. No items needed.
    -Spritzee holding Sachet = Aromatisse
    -Swirlix holding Whipped Dream = Slurpuff

Quite a few of these can be found in the wild actually, during specific weather usually.
    The only one I know off the top off my head that can't be found in the wild at all is Porygon 2 & Porygon-Z.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2021
    Ok great, I did actually find a Gengar in the wild area the other day.

Il start tracking down the pokemon and the items

👍

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back