• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Catch Rate

TreekoMan

Krazy Treeko Freak
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    Ummm... can someone tell me the formula for catching Pokemon? And can you tell me how Timer Balls improve? Once I heard it was every 10 turns, then I heard it was every turn! Can someone clear this up for me?

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    The formula for catching pokemon? You mean just weakening it and giving it a status problem? And the timer ball becomes a little stronger after every turn.

Years
    Yes, the timer ball becomes better and better the longer the battle is. So if you get into a battle with a legendary and make the battle as long as possible the timer ball would be good to use. If you throw it out right away it will be pretty weak obviously.

Back