• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cats or dogs?

cat or dog?

• dog!

Votes: 26 49.1%
  • cat!

Votes: 24 45.3%
  • dont know,or dont have one.

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Dogs all the way. Cats often have bad tempers, or they just like to be by themselves. Dogs on the other hand seem more loving, to me anyway. I absolutely adore kittens though. But I also love puppies more than kittens, too.. =]

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Lol, I guess I'm the odd ball here, I LOVE cats. Because my cat isn't mean, she will jump on you and fall asleep and she is really sweet and loving. I don't really like dogs, they slober all over you, and they stink, they have bad breath, most of them get to be too big, etc....just ew..

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Dogs FTW!! They're more playful, I love cats too but they're just good to pet sometimes, most of the time they're just laying there doing nothing, dogs like to play around and have fun.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    There is a reason dogs are called man's best friend. I'm not quite sure of what it is, but I believe in that theory.

Flonne~

...changed again xD
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    Hard to decide...

But I'll got with the cats :3
    I recently got one , and it's just adorable :3

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I love cats they are very cute and I also have a cat at home.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    MegaFuz said:
    Dogs all the way. Cats often have bad tempers, or they just like to be by themselves. Dogs on the other hand seem more loving, to me anyway. I absolutely adore kittens though. But I also love puppies more than kittens, too.. =]

yeah,puppies are always glad to see you,and they always want to play.
    i hate cats,if my mom brings one home,im gonna eat it:badsmile:

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    wow....wolves....but they aren't choices now are they?....so dogs..

although I have a cat that is more active(and it's even reaching that old age too)and it plays all-the-time....in fact,I think it made a schedule for itself,cuz it sleeps all day while I'm at school,and wakes up AS SOON AS I GET HOME!!!everyday!so sometimes I consider my cat more like a dog....^___^

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    I like cats ALOT more...they dont need as much attention,laid back,dont have to go on walks,dont bark all night =\ etc...They are so adorable :3 well i do like dogs its just i like cats better...

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Aww. You don't have the option for the poll, "I hate animals".

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years

I chose cats :P I like dogs,but cats are fun to be around,especially when they play around with a yarn ball X3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I love both, but dogs are my favorite animals, (Next to wolves.)
    So....Dogs. x3

Back