• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cats vs Dogs - Who do you prefer?

Cats vs Dogs - Which do you like better?

• Total voters

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Dogs will fear my wrath when I get a new Kitty ^_^ I'll also make a Crescent Moon Shaped Bald Spot on forehead, and Dye Her Black and teach her how to talk ^_^, then name her Luna

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    I like cats better, but I do still like them both. I'm kind of afraid of bigger dogs, actually, but I still like some dogs. ^^;

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Although I like how Cats are just simple pets who don't need TONS of love and attention like Dogs do, I'll still ave to go with Dogs. Like I said, they do need LOTS of love and attention, but in the end it's worth it. They are a lot more playful than Cats, and they are also easier to take with you on walks (yes, there is such thing as a cat leash, and walking cats is possible, it's just rearely done).

Edit: I accidently voted for Cats. >>;

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like them both! Have 1 cat and 1 dog!
    It's Tim's cat when it does something bad, and Phil's cat when it does something good (They are both my brothers and they both paid for it)!
    My dog is just an over excited one!

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    I have a cat! I want a dog! Both are awsome!!!!

A house is not a home without a cat!

A backyard is not a friendly place with out a dog!

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    My cat and dog pets are so cute-and-cool so I vote for "Both".

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    LOL before i walked out from the lounge room and the cat saw me and sliped over :P and he was standing still to :P

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    Cats... I must go with them.

I have 1 cat, 2 rats, a snail, a crab, and a betta fish, soo I like the more exotic animals..

In my opinion, dogs are too generic. Too human-like. you have to walk dogs on a leash... too, but When cats want exercise, you can just let them outside for the night and expect them waiting on the porch for you the next morning. Its what I used to do with my cat.... but...
    Flaming Torchic said:
    They are a lot more playful than Cats, and they are also easier to take with you on walks (yes, there is such thing as a cat leash, and walking cats is possible, it's just rearely done).
    Yeah thats what I do now... because my poor cat lost her tale one night, it got chopped off under the fanblade of a car...

I also like to scare superstitious people with my cat, for she is a black cat, with yellow eyes. Also, Cats are more dependent and easier to take care of. So they dont have to nag on you all the time for things.

Dont get me wrong, dogs are very neat, but, I like cats better...

So, I vote Rats! err.. cats..

Cats vs Dogs - Who do you prefer?

Aww.. my dear Sophie *huggles*

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Hmm...I like both cats and dogs (And I like tigers and wolves XD) equally I think...Dogs are cool because they are all so different...Yet no matter how ugly some people think some dogs are I think theyre all adorable.. Cats all seem the same, but with unique personalities. One of my cats (The fat grey one, Kiki) usually thinks she's a big wild cat and is really mean sometimes, but when I cry she comes up to me and purrs and rubs her face on me...Yeah, I can't quite choose X3

Back