• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cazzler's pokedex fillers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    hey, do you need pikachu? lapras? abra?

I need someone to help me evolve my poliwhirl so if you are avaliable then could you help me, and illl help you fill some of your pokedex:)

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • hey, do you need pikachu? lapras? abra?

I need someone to help me evolve my poliwhirl so if you are avaliable then could you help me, and illl help you fill some of your pokedex:)

I don't have any of those pokemon, but I'll be happy to evolve your Poliwhirl

EDIT: Tell me your friend code and meet me in the wi-fi room, if you wanna evolve your poliwhirl

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    Thanks!:)

I mean i will give you those pokemon for helping me if you need them:)

2236 7138 1900

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • Hello Peoples! I have a special offer...
    If you trade Thunderus, you may choose up to 3 Pokemon on this thread! (limit only 1 legend)
    That is all.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2012
    Shelmet

I have a thundurus to trade. Lv. 48 I would be interested in the shiny shelmet.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2012
    No, just the shelmet is fine with me. If you have any event pokemon that you are willing to do a tradeback with, so I can finish my dex, you can keep the thundurus as payment for your help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back