• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi11's Trade Thread <3

What do you think about my Shop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jefflee915

Treating all pokemon equally
    Years
    Anyone have a charmander for trade? mild, rash or quiet would be preferable and it doesn't matter about the gender or level.. I'm a beginner who needs a fire pokemon desperately.. sorry if i can't give any extravagant in return

Celebi11

Despicable Me
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    jefflee915- Sure, I'll breed you one! :D

Mikel100- Okay, thanks! :D

Celebi11

Despicable Me
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    Okay, where are you in Sinnoh? If you are beginning, I can give you the Egg for free so you can be the OT of Charmander. :D

jefflee915

Years
    um.. i'm actually only past like 4 gyms as you can see... but an egg will do.. it doesn't matter as long as I get the charmander but thanks a bunch! really appreaciate it!

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2010
    GOD 3395 0771 7610 its a level 1 male of impish nature. If you don't like the nature a ditto can breed more.

jefflee915

Years
    GOD 3395 0771 7610 its a level 1 male of impish nature. If you don't like the nature a ditto can breed more.
    yeah.. i don't like the nature.. but i don't have a ditto to breed... is GOD its nickname? i'm sorry if i'm getting picky but i personally don't like nicknames

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2010
    K im coming on i have to use another connection as my sky does not allow nintendo wi fi. If it cuts out ill be back in right away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back