• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi72's Trade Shed (All Your Pokemon Needs)

Should i give away a FREE RARE POKEMON each month?

• Yes

Votes: 86 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 9.5%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hi, I am interested in your Blissey Lv. 100. I have a few questions. I would like to know the Nature, Moveset, EV's, IV's (If possible), and Location met. I can trade you the American Jirachi Event UT, a Japenese Piplup for Masuda Method, a Shiny Espeon Lv. 100, a Shiny EV'd Metagross Lv. 100, a EV'd Lv. 100 Salamence, a EV'd Lv. 100 Togekiss.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    Hi, I am interested in your Blissey Lv. 100. I have a few questions. I would like to know the Nature, Moveset, EV's, IV's (If possible), and Location met. I can trade you the American Jirachi Event UT, a Japenese Piplup for Masuda Method, a Shiny Espeon Lv. 100, a Shiny EV'd Metagross Lv. 100, a EV'd Lv. 100 Salamence, a EV'd Lv. 100 Togekiss.
    once i get the stats i want this plz a EV'd Lv. 100 Togekiss

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    "ATTENTION! ATTENTION! I HAVE DA CROWN BEASTS! WILL TRADE FOR ANY OF MY WANTS!!!"

ANY? is that really true? If so, I have a Shiny lv. 48 Female Luxray, Docile Nature, a Shiny lv. 32 Male Floatzel (Nicknamed Noroen) Bold Nature and a Shiny level 30 Male Mr. Mime, Gentle nature. I would like Crown Suicune for any or all if you are interested.
    yep i'll trade it for the lv 32 male floatzel. when u r ready:)

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • Would you be interested for an UT Shiny Poliwag (OT ALONSO) for your Tru Regigigas?

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • You want a Shiny Empoleon Careful nature?
    I'm interested in your level 100 Nidoqueen or Espeon.

Back