• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi's Secret Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Yes I am. But I don't think the one I'm hearing affectig me so bad." Finds some berries and eats them.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "Insane...?" I began turning hot.
    Are you mad?
    "GO AWAY!!!" I screamed.

Alana

Years
    Kari took some berries and walked over to Kimuri and gave him some berries. "Sorry we didn't mean it."

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    OOC: I understand perfectly. I read all of the pages before I joined.

IC: "Hi, I'm Dirk. Who are you?"

Alana

Years
    Kari morphed(I think I was a human. Or was I Pokemon? What ever I'm A Quilava again.) and followed them too. "We need a bit more liht. I wonder if theres ever light down here. It's doughtful." She through up the flames on her back.

Alana

Years
    "Yeah I wanna go home too." Kari took off across the feild. She looked around quickly and kept going. Searching for the way they had come.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "When I said I was going exploring I wasn't looking for home." I said meanly. And I began walking into the darkness, and...SPLAT! "HECK! What's mud doing in the center of the earth?!!"

Alana

Years
    Kari snickered. "Why don't you wanna go home? Exploring is nice but not if we're stuck here forever."

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "Oh, maybe that's because you are all little wusses and wanna see your mommies?"
    I revengefully glared at Kari for the one snicker she made. Then I sneered and began wiping off the the mud.
    Your mean.
    "Oh, are you a sissy too?"
    No.
    "You know, I don't want a STUPID pokemon talking to me for the rest of my life!!"
    This was the beginning of my bad mood.

Alana

Years
    Kair yawned. "Calm down. There's no reson to get all fired up." She grinned as she spit some fire intot he air. She heard the other voice calling form far away but ignored it.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    "See we're starting to hear voices! If we don't get out of here we'll all go crazy!" Kitty thrashed her tail at the dirt wall, as some of the dirt started shaking off she sat down again.

OOC: Arn't we supposed to be finding the land of time?

Alana

Years
    OOC: Yeah I think so.

"Right. Let's get out of." Said Kari. She started running around the meadow looking for a way out. "We have to get out we have to find the exit. If theres an entrance theres an exit so where is it?"

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC:You wanna go there? So fast?

IC:I was feeling really mad. I began to think it would be nice to take my rage out on the wall. Just before I was to takle it, the wall crumpled down.
    "HOLY CRAP!"

OOC: Eh, sorry for the swear word.

Alana

Years
    OOC: Dude it's been 12 pages since we started. :P

Kari stared at were the wall used to be. "Maybe that's the way out." She said exitedly. "Come on lets go explore. I can't wait to see daylight again." She turned into a Quilava and bounded into the newly reaveled passage way.

OOC: I keep forgetting if I'm in human or Pokemon form.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    "Yes! Finally! Freedom!" Kitty started bounding after Kari (shes in her ninetales form) towards a clear light coming from the tunnel.

OOC: I bet we'll take up another 12 pages with finding the land of time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back