• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration Sub-Forum Misunderstanding

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Celebrations (x Viewing)
    The section to create member-specific celebration threads for events such as Birthdays, Promotions, PC Anniversaries, and other happy events.

Regarding the description above, I've noticed the Moderators close any threads posted that are not birthdays, promotions or PC anniversaries. So what are these 'other happy events' you talk about?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Maybe the mods of that forum should, If they haven't done so already, specify in the celebration forum's rule thread what kind of threads are acceptable and what kinds of threads aren't. That and a change in the forum description would help loads.

Savage

Ignorance is bliss.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 15, 2009
    Correct me if I am wrong.
    But celebration, means to celebrate or make known of something that befitts you.
    Plus the "self made celebration threads"
    Pretty much makes anything able to celebrate >_>

Edit:
    Lol wow, negative reps for stating an opinion?
    The fact that the owner of reps cannot be seen, causes people to have a superficial attitude, and in the long run, diminishes any civil behaviour.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Correct me if I am wrong.
    But celebration, means to celebrate or make known of something that befitts you.
    Plus the "self made celebration threads"
    Pretty much makes anything able to celebrate >_>

Edit:
    Lol wow, negative reps for stating an opinion?
    The fact that the owner of reps cannot be seen, causes people to have a superficial attitude, and in the long run, diminishes any civil behaviour.

Yeah I heard you the first time, mom.

Back