• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Cell phones and radios

Musaki Kidosho

0 to 60 In 4.6
    Years
    In case you guys havent noticed, this is a place to discuss Diamond and Pearl not missing the Phone on GSC, sheesh.

And Jake and Archer are right anyway, the VS Seeker are way more versatile then the Phone because it take years beofre anyone wants to call you for a rematch with the phone.

Years
    I wonder why people say "Nintendo should do this" even though they are not the ones who made this game. Game Freak did. BTW the mobile phone was only useful for your mom (no joke). there's no point bringing it back

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I wonder why people say "Nintendo should do this" even though they are not the ones who made this game. Game Freak did. BTW the mobile phone was only useful for your mom (no joke). there's no point bringing it back

I totally agree

anyways it did take forever to get a phone call and also the annoying trainers talking to you about "how much their Pokemon grew". Honestly I'm a young Pokemon trainer trying to raise my Pokemon up, does it look like I really care about your Pokemon? No I don't think so

:t354:TG

Back