• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cello's "Hey kid, c'mere. I wanna show you something." tile showcase.

Cello

Tonight!
Years
  • ( And that's only HALF of the name! :D )
    [This will be updated often, with more tilesheets as they're created.]

Hi I'm CelLOL.

Showcase:
    If there is something you would like me to rip, just send me a clear screenshot and I'll be more than happy to turn it into a well organized tile sheet.
    I do not take sprite requests.

Tiles:
    1.) HG/SS Autumn Tiles
    These will likely be updated when I get better quality images.
    Spoiler:

2.) Violet walkway (ROUGH/wip)
    Ok, so here is my current rip of the stone walkway in Violet. I love my walkways.
    This is a rough; some of the tiles may not fit well side by side. It may be updated soon.
    Spoiler:

Sprites:
    [Will be updated periodically with sprite sheets that are free for use.]

This first set is not free for use.
    1.) These are just a few of the sprites used in Crossroads. DO NOT STEAL.
    Spoiler:

Closing comments/Credits/Contact:
    Everything I've posted on this page is free for use unless I say otherwise. Just please give me credit if you use anything.
    Credit to Kyledove too, for I use his sprite templates often.

Thank you for viewing.

Feel free to PM/VM me or add me on MSN at [email protected] if you wish to get in contact.

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Nice rips! The walkway was really cool.

hey cello nice tiles/rips my favoriteis the stone walk way I might use that for my hack :D

I think you two need to read the rules, pronto. Neither of your comments were very elaborate, and I am less than surprised one of you is from ROM hacking. This isn't a one pit stop for resources where you can just bypass our rules here, you know?

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Honestly. I don't like the trees. =/ It's too fluffy, big and It looks like an ice-cream popsicle. xD
    But the sprites and the ground tiles are fine with me. :)

Back