• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celuthea's Trading Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    Okay, no worries, I'd take either of those or the Breloom so surprise me when we trade, should be ready tomorrow at the latest (have to get the Toxic TM from the battle tower)

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    Hi Unforgiver! I'd like these two if possible:

UT Lv 70 Latios Quirky
    UT Lv 50 Dragonite Mild, Loves to eat Nov 8, 2008

Is that okay? If it is, give me five minutes to get on wi-fi and we'll trade.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Hey could I get a Totodile and Cubone? Preferably unhatched.
    And also, do you have a Ekans/Arbok, Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot, Taillow/Swellow you don't want/need?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Hey! I would like a lvl 1 baby cyndaquil or lunatone (to work on finishing my dex). What would you want for either?

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    I would love to have Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile, and it would be great if you could infect at least one with Pokerus. If you can't that's okay too. :) I don't have much to offer, but I can trade you at least Torchic and Treecko if you don't have them. ^^

EDIT: Oh, and here's my friend code: 4640 4144 9779 I haven't traded through wi-fi before but I hope I know how this thing works. :P

Last edited:

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    hi, can u please get me a Ralts Male
    ivs: x/31/x/x/x/31
    x= i dont mind about the x's
    i can give you a 10 aniversary suicune, lv 70 or 80 but UT are you interested?

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    Hmmm, can I get the three johto starters? I can give a flygon, dragonite, and an aerodactyl.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2009
    Would you breed a chikorita and totodile for me please? Not sure what you would want for it.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    @Suzume - I sure can do that for you! Treeco and Torchic would be brilliant, thanks. I'll breed them up now, I should be on all day, PM me and I'll talk you through how to trade.

@jayjayfish - I don't IV breed, so while your offer is nice, I can't produce what you need, I'm sorry!

@dc_united - You sure can! I'll do all three for the Flygon, if you don't mind :) Just bring a couple of fillers when we trade.

@Frankengoober - Sounds good! How about Shiny Eevee?

@Sabbac - I sure can! I don't need anything for it, so surprise me or just bring some fillers, like Starly or Gastly.

I'm going to breed these up now, so can you guys PM me when you can trade? Thanks, celuthea x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back