• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cema's Legion of Supremacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Sorry but I just noticed I grabbed the wrong gengar, this one has NO EVS AT ALL. lol

I'll be back on in 5 mins.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    You didn't have me it was still 6-6 and I think I could of done fine. o_O

Anyone else up for a ranked? Doesn't look like me and silver are gonna be able to do this, lol.

Years
    Dude, I swear on my life, I didn't know that could happen. When it first happened, I was like what the hell is going on? And thats when I decided not to switch. I was only loosing 1/16 health per turn, and I was doing a LOT more to you, than receiving damage. :P
    I was losing so much.But I didn't have anything besides Gardevoir that could 1HKO but then Leech Seed would instantly kill it and your Rapid Spinner would go first.So I'm sorry Salamence. :( I'm sorry for hurting you but his Rapid Spinner wouldn't die.

Still looking for a ranked battle. =/
    I'll battle.I was hoping I could battle you so that's why I had an invite.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back