• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cema's Legion of Supremacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Hehe it does most people. I love emerald move tutors >:D

EDIT: Well it looks like we were'nt able to make up for last time either >.< I guess our next battle will just have to be extremely epic! >:D

Last edited:

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Gg sims.

I think knowing your team after those battles before helped me a lot though.

Hows my new team though? =o

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    The second I lost Sceptile, I lost the match. He has a move for each & every one of those pokes--except Forry. And that was due to my own overprediction. I said "he's gonna switch out his lead" but you didn't, and I paid for it. I should have switched to Gyarados from the start. He could have weakened you, and then I could have saved Sceptile for later. Sceptile could have OHKO'ed that dang Shark of yours. Well, that's what I get.

BTW, what item did your lead have?

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    I pm'd you about my lead. Don't want anyone else knowing anything about it.

Anyone else for a match? =o

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    loto, fourfourtwo and mr. roboto all ranked up by 1 .. am i missing anyone else?

hmm looks like loto may be the first to occupy the vacant rank 1 or 2 considering his activeness. someone beat this guy!! LOL. im gonna send T_S on you since i cant come after you myself without wifi hahaha jk, loto

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back