• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cema's Legion of Supremacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, I don't know if you noticed or not, but I went in with the wrong party :P

You could probably tell when you saw that my lead was a Beedrill...

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Yeah i was kinda wondering about that xD
    Well good game? That was fun all the same. I hate the move trick >.< though it did kinda help me

Ooka

Years
    Yeah, well, I'll be looking for more battles tomorrow, and I'd be happy to give you a real battle xP

Xairmo

Years
    Do I still get to move up a rank xD jk
    Lets have that real battle tomorrow. And please no beedrill leads xD

Ooka

Years
    You can still count it if you'd like, you won fair and square, it's just I don't think with the pokemon I had that there was much of a chance for me to win anyways...

Xairmo

Years
    I did win fair and square I suppose but it wasnt really "fair footing" its extremely difficult for a UU team to beat an OU team no matter how good the person using the team is. I wont count it.

Ooka

Years
    Well, either way works fine for me :D

Btw, I made a banner, so that Mullac isn't the only one with banners on the main page.
    Cema's Legion of Supremacy.

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
    Years
    hey no spamming! I'm a mod now so.....J/K what a crappy april fools joke it should have been like "the owner of PC got a life so PC will no longer exist" i'm J/King about the owner not having a like btw....

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    @the savior: gyeah those banners on the first post are for everyone's taking .. feel free =]

@ooka: digg the banner .. ill use it =]. make more if u can hahaha

@xairmo: noo .. still no wifi =[. but when i do get it im gonna wreak havok. its annoying being stuck at rank 4

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Yeah and it's annoying getting 1 point form everyone I fight. Unless I battle T_S or Ooka. ;p

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    mmkay so theres another update .. check the first post when you guys have time thx. its the red update btw

EDIT: @paperfunk: welcome to the legion .. glad to have you. well you'll start at rank 8 since i have no previous battle history with you. good luck with the ranks =]

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    @golden dragon: welcome .. i'll get you started at rank 8 since i dont have any previous battle history with you. good luck =]

@A Loc BK: welcome as well .. you too will be starting at rank 8 for the same reason golden dragon is starting at rank 8.

glad to have you both =]

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    @luap25: glad to have you .. you'll start at rank 8. good luck =]

@bearwar: same goes for you .. rank 8 it is. good luck

seems like the legions been getting alot of fresh meat lately =]

Status
    Not open for further replies.