• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cema's Legion of Supremacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    darkrai491master and sharinganflames .. welcome. sharinganflames i heard from word of mouth that you arent too shabby so you'll make rank 6

Ársa

k.
    Years
    You just need more battles from people in your rank, no worries. I'll battle you T_S

Ok, I don't think we've battled before. ;)

If I DC, it's because I need to leave, but hopefully that won't be the case. I gave Ooka the no on a battle, so ya. I will post if I need to go though.

Meet you online, FC in sig.

~T_S

Ársa

k.
    Years
    You just need more battles from people in your rank, no worries. I'll battle you T_S

Ok, I don't think we've battled before. ;)

If I DC, it's because I need to leave, but hopefully that won't be the case. I gave Ooka the no on a battle, so ya. I will post if I need to go though.

Meet you online, FC in sig.

~T_S

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back