• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cema's Legion of Supremacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
    Years
    OK, I'm all ready. Had a bit of critical bad luck with the last match. Nothing too big, but it cost me the match.

Anyone availible for a matc, I'm game now.
    I'll battle you I believe we have met in the past with my sandstorm team I won't be using that now but a team that doesn't have much experience so expect to kick my ass easily :)

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
    Years
    wtf? I added that number yesterday! the missing number at the end is 1, but I think you have me added, because I'm dunlop86 and I saw you on wifi when I was battling johnny.

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    darkace you cant automatically become rank 1 .. you need to earn that spot and its obviously hard to get at seeing that nobody occupies that spot yet lol. read over the rules darkace .. you start at rank 8

@shinypoke666: its never too late to join this .. basically you came at the best time .. when all the competitors are here already =]. since i have no previous battle reference of you, you'll start at rank 8. enjoy and good luck with the ranks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back