• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cendre's Sprite Shoppe

Cendre

Suicune's Opposite
    Years
    Cendre's Pokemon and Trainer Sprites

Yes, I spelled shop the old fashion way. Shut up. Anyway, I've only recently began making sprites. I've read several tutorials, come up with my favorite way, and have made some pretty cool sprites. I CAN make recolours of Pokemon, I just haven't made any yet. However, I do know how. I make trainer sprites and fusions as well. Please don't go on about those backgrounds. When I make yours, it won't have as crappy of backgrounds.

[Trainers]

Cendre's Sprite Shoppe

[Fusions]

Cendre's Sprite Shoppe

Okay, so it's basically a Suicune recolor...still...it's Cendre.

Cendre's Sprite Shoppe

Cuform

Cendre's Sprite Shoppe

Golus (My precious...)

Cendre's Sprite Shoppe

Lugisgahn

Cendre's Sprite Shoppe

Rayquantgron

PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR MORE THAN ONE SPRITE PER POST.

Last edited:

TheOnly

The Random Repper....
    Years
    Great Thanks!!!! It is really Really good!

Now can i request Hermionie in a pink shirt holding her wand out like she did to malfoy?

Thank you very much!

Cendre

Suicune's Opposite
    Years
    TheOnly said:
    Great Thanks!!!! It is really Really good!

Now can i request Hermionie in a pink shirt holding her wand out like she did to malfoy?

Thank you very much!

I'll try my best on the Hermione one. =)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Okay,EvilDunsparce don't post your work in others threads without permission. And Cendre please have at least 4 words in a post,thanks!

Cendre

Suicune's Opposite
    Years
    _Alex_ said:
    Okay,EvilDunsparce don't post your work in others threads without permission. And Cendre please have at least 4 words in a post,thanks!

Ok, sorry about that. Also, I did Harry Potter with black hair. I made it slightly greyer because if it was literally black, it would look awkward.

Cendre's Sprite Shoppe

Cendre

Suicune's Opposite
    Years
    ^^ Yes to both. It might be awhile though. I'm about to make breakfast. When I'm done with that and chores I'll make 'em.

Back