• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cendre's Sprite Shoppe

Cendre

Suicune's Opposite
    Years
    Here is Frost's request:

Cendre's Sprite Shoppe

And here is Pokemon_Gal's:

Cendre's Sprite Shoppe

I hope you like them!

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    omg that is awesome you know i used to be a spriter if you need any help ill be glad to do you want to see some of my work?

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
    No its ok my computers realy scewed it wont even let me open that box that say put url here i tryed alot of times but it just wont

TheOnly

The Random Repper....
    Years
    Can i have a ginny weasley now except i dont want her to look young, i want her to look like a 16 year old please.

Cendre

Suicune's Opposite
    Years
    wishirulz said:
    No its ok my computers realy scewed it wont even let me open that box that say put url here i tryed alot of times but it just wont

When putting pics in your sig, put (img)https://www.yourimagehost.com(/img) except replace the ()'s with []'s. You don't need the button. Also, I'll see what I can do for the Ginny Weasley.

Here is Wishirulz sprite:

Cendre's Sprite Shoppe

Last edited:

TheOnly

The Random Repper....
    Years
    how far are you on ginny?

The last ones i need are:
    Draco Malfoy
    Guy with spiked black hair in harry potter robes.
    and of course
    Ginny

Lonewolf

Master and Team Wolf Alliance
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2008
    I would please love to get something like that rayquaza pokemon fusion .i will put you on my friends list. :confused: :confused: ??? how do you make sprites????? thanks ahead

Back