• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] CFRU/DPE python help

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2021
    So I'm trying to download pokemon unbound and it's my first time doing a rom hack and I've followed all the steps so far and I'm currently on the Python steps and I've run into an error that I don't understand:

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "scripts/build.py", line 11 in <module>
    From stringimport StringFile Converter
    ImportError: cannot import name 'StringFileConverter' from string (c:\Users\16192\OneDrive\Desktop\Emulator\Python\string.pyc)

Any help would be appreciated

ScripNewbie

Mystc Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2023
    So I'm trying to download pokemon unbound and it's my first time doing a rom hack and I've followed all the steps so far and I'm currently on the Python steps and I've run into an error that I don't understand:

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "scripts/build.py", line 11 in <module>
    From stringimport StringFile Converter
    ImportError: cannot import name 'StringFileConverter' from string (c:\Users\16192\OneDrive\Desktop\Emulator\Python\string.pyc)

Any help would be appreciated

Wait... Your saying your trying to Download Pokemon Unbound and your in python part? Wait what?
    If you want to download it and play it, Download Pokemon Unbound.ups and patch it on clean rom using NUPS.exe and tick ignore.

NOTE:
    Spoiler:

If your saying is about installing CFRU,
    follow the directions here made by LEON:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back