• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CGI Pokemon

TTYO

Old Timer
Years
  • I wonder what if Pokemon are animating in the style of the creatures in CGI movies like say LOTRs, Walking with Dinosaurs.etc What do you think???

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 20, 2013
    :D Man, that'd be sweet! They'd actually have realistic coloring, and, um, I dunno, but that'd be really cool. Ask Peter Jackson if he'll direct a Pokemon movie. :P

TTYO

Old Timer
    Years
  • This is a CGI Groudon's head I modelled in Maya(They used this program to make Shrek 1 & 2) and Zbrush 2

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • Thats really cool. If Pokemon got a realistic action CGI movie, that would make its reputation jump to new heights, but thats only a dream...

*Dreams of the distant future, with Square-Enix producing a Pokemon movie*

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 20, 2013
    Yeah, that Groudon is really cool. Maybe when I get rich, I'll pay to have someone make a CGI Pokemon movie.

*begins laughing*

Yeah, as if that'll ever happen.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • WillowMage said:
    Yeah, that Groudon is really cool. Maybe when I get rich, I'll pay to have someone make a CGI Pokemon movie.

*begins laughing*

Yeah, as if that'll ever happen.
    Don't say that... Some people get rich, and never thought that it would happen. And then some of them lose sight of their childhood dreams. Don't forget the dream, because one day you may be rich... and you may forget this.

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 20, 2013
    I sure hope I don't forget. My mom is always telling me I will, and that I'm too old for Pokemon, etc. Maybe you're right. :) I'll have to right myself a note for when I'm 30 so I remember. :P

TTYO

Old Timer
    Years
  • I will Model Pikachu(no fur version) soon

WillowMage,
    Regarding that dream thing
    George Lucas(the creator of Star Wars) is setting up a studio in Singapore which is where I am now.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back