• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CHA o_o

tan-tan

♠ĐÆŦĦ ﮜ
    Years
    ...uh.

Yo o_o I'm...a Roleplayer...that's all regarding Pokemon. Pokemon RPer...er, I have no Gameboy, Ps2, DS, Gamecube...all but PS, which is owned by my sister...and PC....owned by my sister o_o

Sad life.

Hey...[Dootakun] mentioned this while he was scheming in our msn chat o_O so I visited

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hi girl! Welcome to the community. I'm Cedrik, nice to meet you. About the Role Play section, here is the link to the section! (Just click on the " here ". Simple as that. That's called a Hyperlink. Cool, hey?) Anyway, have fun. :3

Last edited:

tan-tan

♠ĐÆŦĦ ﮜ
    Years
    Lol, thank you for the warm greeting but you didn't have to welcome me as if I'm a total newbie xD when I meant Pokemon Roleplaying, I mean actual Roleplaying--forum Roleplaying. You know, whole boards for Pokemon RPing so I know what that link would be :p though I don't normally call it a hyperlink. I don't think I'm going to RP though. I've got enough boards to entertain me :p

tan-tan

♠ĐÆŦĦ ﮜ
    Years
    Lol, I thought it was a giveaway when I asked for your name xD

True. I thought you were around 17 xD what did you think my age was?

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Errr hi
    Im Celebi and welcome to PC
    Have fun and read the rules

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Welcome! I hope you have fun RPing with the other RPers
    here, also don't forget PC has rules so please follow them.

-ChronicNightmare-

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
    Oh that must be a pain... Oh, anyway welcome to PC!!! Stay active and read the rules!!! If you have Wifi you may want to click on "~My trading thread~" in my sig.

Back