• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chained: A Journey for Suvrival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'm quite surprised, actually, at someone else in the RP taking medicine as well. This character concept was developed in November or something during NaNo.

I'm assuming this is directed toward me..? Just to let you know, I didn't mean to steal your concept of taking medicine daily, it was probably just a coincidence :)

Designation_Leader

I iz ubsessed wit teh kittehz!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    @cirrus: I saw some references to the plot of the RP in your SU. Excellent by the way. The fact that he has essentially given up on life is something that piques my interest, if I must say so myself.
    @Down with the darkness: You're accepted as well. Just fix some minor grammar issues (spelling mainly) and, honestly, Sneasel might fit. Absol is taken and Weavile is too strong. You might have the opportunity to evolve it into a Weavile later.

Is everyone accounted for? Hmm....wait....yea. Just one more person. Wait...two more people. Luigi-a and M4ttSydal. Ha! For their lateness, I shall make them partners. :3 Maybe.

Yea. Partner choosing time is coming up, so go around and PM people you might want to be partners with. Go through the SUs, study and examine their characters and your own, and make a decision. Your partner is crucial.

As The Director, I shall be taking note of each character's quirks. This is made easier through detailed characters (such as Deku and cirrus) as there is enough information for me to play off of them and make The Game challenging for them. Also, some insight into what's going to happen:

-Catching of Pokemon will be allowed, but only at a certain point in the RP. It also comes in a fashion that one would not expect...
    -Trading of partners will occur once at a crucial point. This is where everything shall make a sudden shift in events.
    -Two people will die, whether they like it or not.
    -Two people will be reunited with loved ones
    -One person will be faced with a decision that will impact everyone else participating.

Also, Cirrus, read your PMs. Saturday is a bit too long, so I'm starting the RP...

TODAY. That's right, The Game is starting today. NO ONE IS TO MAKE A POST UNTIL I MAKE MINE. Otherwise I will be seriously ticked...

And Cirrus, I did NaNo. I failed. I wrote about 35K words, got confused with my story, and started over. :P

Hansa

I got Fusion Legend! Do you?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    Rico Deceniera

Name: Rico Deceniera
    Appearance:
    Rico has an latino tan, and very dark-brown hair. So deep brown that you could call it black. His hair is combed to the left, and is longer that one thinks. At the back, it stops right above the neck. He is about 175 cm tall, and has dark-golden irises. His face is oval, and looks somewhat vivid. His eyebrows are slim, but the lips are a little more full. He has a pretty athletic build, though not bulky. He plays basketball and swims at the beach.
    Rico normally wears really slack clothes, like those you see at the beach or likewise. He wears tank-tops with bathing-shorts, and slippers. When he goes out, maybe he puts on pants and a sweater. But still the same slippers.

Personality:
    Rico's personality goes well with his appearance, he is careless, sloppy and very untidy. He has many friends, but never the main attention in a crowd. He aims low, and settles for less than an average teenager. He goes to sleep early, and wakes up late. So, his body is pretty much empty for energy all the time.
    Still, he enjoys life to the fullest, and ceases the day. A short day, that is. Under the mask of a slack teenager, however, there is a brave boy. His body tends to react greatly to adrenaline, so in the toughest of times, he picks up a totally different pace. An example is in basketball matches and when surfing. Rico isn't fully aware of this side of himself, though.

History:
    Rico was actually born in a certain "slum" or "favela" in Slateport. His mother was already in trouble with his father and the police, so he pretty much had to take care of himself. He got economical support, of course, and in addition worked in the market. His mother was eventually arrested for stealing from the Energy Guru, and making these into drugs with vast side-effects. He was depressed for a while, but he managed to come along. He prays for his mother every morning. He managed to live a normal life, and rented a place by the beach. So, he actually lived the life, until...

As he has turned 16, he no longer has a right to get the economical support. So, he had to give up his apartment, and once more live in the streets. He wrote an add in the paper with the rest of his spare-cash, to get any work that gave a descent income. He thought he didn't get any response, but one night he was carried away by some men of the night...

Your Pokemon:
    Chained: A Journey for Suvrival

A Sunkern!
    Extras: Uhm... he is allergic to carrots and oranges?

Designation_Leader

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    My posts are simple: as The Director, I simply state what's happening. I'm not going to be doing character developing until later.

DAY 1

--over intercom system--

"Why hello there, participants! I'd like to be the first person to welcome you all to this little shindig I got going on here. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be down there with you. Actually, no. I'd hate to be where you are right now. Do you guys even know where the hell you guys are? Hahahaha!

Simple and to the point, we'ere outside of any common territory controlled by a major superpower of the world. Basically, we're secluded from the rest of the world, invisible to anyone with a map. There's only one way out and that's the one way in, but I don't think you'd want to go that way. Especially if you don't want to be crushed by tons of sea pressure or drown, whichever comes first.

So, let me clarify a few things. All of you will address me as The Director. That's one title. It's not Mr. Director, it's Mr. The Director, get it right. Anyway, welcome to The Game. There are a few of you here and I expect to be getting more willing participants soon. What's the point of this game you might ask? Just refer to the notes my assisstants so neatly pinned to each of your shirts. There are also Pokeballs on the ground for all of you. Pick one up and let one out. It'll be yours for the rest of The Game...maybe. Also, think about getting a partner. It'll save you a lot of hell throughout The Game.

So yea. That's basically what's going on here. Wait a second....ESSENCE! PUT THAT DOWN!

-silence-

Sorry. Essence is a little jumpy today. Anyway, refer to the note. Your task for today is simple:

You guys are situated at the south end of the arena--and the arena is huge, trust me--and you guys kinda have to get to the north end. How do you propose crossing five miles of terrain in a matter of minutes? Take the train to the...east of your position. It's about a fifteen minute walk. The train leaves in...thirty minutes, so if you're not there in thirty minutes, then too bad: the Mightyena will eat you alive. And it's getting dark soon, so you guys need to hurry. Ciao, princesses!"

--intercom system shuts off--

TASK: MAKE IT TO THE TRAIN STATION IN THIRTY MINUTES. FAILURE TO REACH THE TRAIN STATION WILL HAVE A NEGATIVE IMPACT AS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REACH THE NORTH END IN TIME FOR THE NEXT TASK. ALSO, MIGHTYENA HAVE BEEN SPOTTED IN YOUR AREA. YOU CAN CHOOSE TO STAY BEHIND AND BATTLE THEM FOR A REWARD, THOUGH YOU WILL MISS THE TRAIN, OR GO TO THE TRAIN STATION TO REACH THE NORTH END. YOUR CHOICE.

((OOC: Hansa, you're accepted.))

Last edited:

Down with the darkness

Pretty freakin' awseome!
    Years
  • Will shook his head. The floor was cold.

He pulled the note the Director had referenced off his chest and read it silently to himself. The words were like knives, thrust into his skull. A deep humiliation had come over Will, it was rediculous to believe something like this could happen to him.

What is this supposed to mean! Is this some sort of sick joke. How could I be kidnapped, how could this happen!

He got up and kicked the wall, hard. The action didn't help much, but it caused a splitting pain in Will's foot. He ignored the pain and continued with his thoughts.

If this is real, I only have so many options. First, I need to get my hands on a pokemon.

He went over to the pile, and let out three different pokemon, before reaching one he was satisfied with. It was a Sneasel, but one that was built strong like a Weavile. Will picked it up and smiled.

"You will do just fine," He stated, before placing it back down, "Now to find a partner."

Will began to search the room for a partner.

Last edited:

Hansa

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    Awakening Revolted; Day 1

Rico's eyes opened, he woke up hearing the message over the speakers. -What's this?, he thought. He climbed up on his legs, wearing a tank top with the number 15 printed on it. He heard out this Director, and he tried to grasp the content. Arena? Task? Train!? His vision flickered, and he noticed the pokeball on the ground. His hand was shaking. Adrenaline? He accidentally clicked the button in the middle of it, and dropped as it's size increased. A yellow seed came out. It started shouting; "Sunkern" in a variety of ways. Mostly "Sun-sun" or "Sun-Sunkern". A pokemon? Rico bent down and looked at it with his shining dark-golden eyes. He had absolutely no experience with pokemon, but this was an interesting first.

"So, you're probably put in the same position as me, little guy..." Rico said kindly to the small creature. It started jumping angrily up and down. "Hey, I'm pissed too, so let's just work together" Rico said and sat down on his behind. It continued being angry. "Little guy?" Rico said again, triggering further aggression. "Wait, you're a girl, aren't you!?" he concluded. The little sunkern smiled. "OK, I'll call you Sun-sun, since you're pretty obsessed with saying that! Now let's go catch that train!" Rico said as Sun-sun jumped into his hands. He started jogging lightly towards the east...

The woods were dense, but Sun-sun seemed to like it. Especially when a gleam of sun appeared. Rico's slippers weren't really helping in the difficult terrain, but he chose to be optimistic. At least he had a cheerful friend alongside him. As he climbed a round rock-side, he entered a dark room. Rico's eyes fell on a boy with blond, spiky hair. "Sun-sun... Kern!" Sun-sun said. Rico replied; "No, Sun-sun. That's not the sun..."

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • "Ahhh..." Bobby groaned. His head was killing him! He sat up and rubbed his eyes and scratched his head. He vaguely remembered walking to the local grocery store to apply for a job when he had been hit on the back of the head. Bobby opened his eyes and could bearly see. He was in a small cave...no a medium sized dimily lit room. Bobby saw he was part of a circle of people ranging from middle aged men to boys whose voices haven't even lowered. In the middle of the circle were a cluster of Pokeballs.

Suddenly over an intercom system: "Why hello there, participants! I'd like to be the first person to welcome you all to this little shindig I got going on here. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be down there with you. Actually, no. I'd hate to be where you are right now. Do you guys even know where the hell you guys are? Hahahaha!

Simple and to the point, we'ere outside of any common territory controlled by a major superpower of the world. Basically, we're secluded from the rest of the world, invisible to anyone with a map. There's only one way out and that's the one way in, but I don't think you'd want to go that way. Especially if you don't want to be crushed by tons of sea pressure or drown, whichever comes first.

So, let me clarify a few things. All of you will address me as The Director. That's one title. It's not Mr. Director, it's Mr. The Director, get it right. Anyway, welcome to The Game. There are a few of you here and I expect to be getting more willing participants soon. What's the point of this game you might ask? Just refer to the notes my assisstants so neatly pinned to each of your shirts. There are also Pokeballs on the ground for all of you. Pick one up and let one out. It'll be yours for the rest of The Game...maybe. Also, think about getting a partner. It'll save you a lot of hell throughout The Game.

So yea. That's basically what's going on here. Wait a second....ESSENCE! PUT THAT DOWN!" the Director said. Bobby raised his eyebrows. What the hell is going on? he thought

"Sorry. Essence is a little jumpy today. Anyway, refer to the note. Your task for today is simple:

You guys are situated at the south end of the arena--and the arena is huge, trust me--and you guys kinda have to get to the north end. How do you propose crossing five miles of terrain in a matter of minutes? Take the train to the...east of your position. It's about a fifteen minute walk. The train leaves in...thirty minutes, so if you're not there in thirty minutes, then too bad: the Mightyena will eat you alive. And it's getting dark soon, so you guys need to hurry. Ciao, princesses!"

"Awesome..." Bobby muttered. He took the note off his shirt and looked at it. It said "You are both connected...
    Make decisions carefully...
    For each decision...shall impact the rest.
    Survive. That's all you have to do...
    Survive."

"Right." Bobby said as he got up. The people around him were doing the same thing. They all looked at the Pokeballs.

"You know..." One guy began. "If you managed to get more than one Pokemon, you would have a huge advantage over the other players..." Everybody looked at him.

"Probally shouldn't have said that outloud dude." Bobby said. And on that note the race was on. There was punching and kicking as people tried to take Pokeballs. Bobby dodged the fighting and slid towards one Pokeball and managed to grab it at the same time a boy with yellow hair and wearing all black. The boy grinned evily and tried to punch Bobby, who saw he already had one Pokeball. Dodging the punch, Bobby threw his own which landed in the boy's stomach, causing him to drop the ball. "Much obliged!" Bobby cried over his shoulder as he threw the door open.

Bobby blinked, rubbing the dazzling light out of his eyes. When his pupils shrank he finally saw what was before him. An endless arid field with a train station in the distance. Dried up shrubs were everywhere and a few tumbleweeds floated pass. Knowing he didn't have much time before the others stopped fighting and began the trek to the train. As he started running along the field Bobby heard a sound in the air. "AROOOOO!"

"Crap..." Bobby muttered. He saw it was the Mightyena pack that the Director had promised. "Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!" Bobby yelled when the started running towards him. Because he had been the first one out he was the first one the dogs started gunning for.

As they came closer and closer Bobby remembered he had a Pokeball in his had. "GO....WHOEVER!" he yelled as he threw the ball. Out popped a light blue crocidile like Pokemon. It had red spikes running down its spine and a yellow chest. It was a Totodile. "Nice!" Bobby exclaimed happily. He once had a pet Totodile when he was younger and so knew what to do with one. "Totodile use Water Gun!" A blast of water shot out of the Pokemon's mouth hitting the nearest Mightyena hurtlering backwards, knocking over a few of its comrads. "Nice!" Bobby said as he grabbed Totodile and continued to run. He slowed down when he saw the pack turned around and began to attack the other contestants.

Putting Totodile on his shoulder, Bobby slowed to a walk. He knew he was safe as he saw the train was close. This was a mistake. Two Mightyena ambushed him and Totodile. While one kept Totodile occupied, the other one began to menecingly walk towards Bobby. "Gulp."

Suddenly a purple balloon tackled the Mighteyna sending it flying. "Are you allright?" a middle aged man asked him as he helped Bobby up.

"UM...yeah." Bobby said brushing himself off. Totodile wandered over having taken care of his attacker.

"Good because I don't know what I would do if something happened to you!" the man cried. "I mean you looked the nicest one there and I felt so scared and you were so calm..." the man was rapidly becoming hystarical.

"Keep it together man!" Bobby said as he slapped him across the face. "Now look. We're almost to the train, so lets go get on it and then we can discuss whats going on." he said in his calming the kids voice. The man nodded violently. "My name's Bobby." Bobby said hoping to keep the man calm.

"Eli Weston Greer." Eli said trying to sound like he had a hold on things. The duo recalled their Pokemon and made the last few steps to the train. As they entered they saw they were one of the last to arrive. Finding a seat, Bobby and Eli sat down. Bobby nervously looked out of the train, wondering how his siblings were doing.

Last edited:

Down with the darkness

Pretty freakin' awseome!
    Years
  • ((Punched you? No! Will is more classy than that! I guess we get partners next task then?))

Will decided he could find a partner later, until then, he would stay on task. He raised the pokeball in the air and stated, "Return."

A jet of red light shot out, and the Sneasel was digitized into red light, then sucked into the pokeball. Will put the pokeball in his holster, noticing it was empty.

Damn! I hope my pokemon are ok...

He got up and sprinted out the door, disconcerned with the feeding frenzy that just occured.

The arena was impressive, and truely, just as massive as the director made it seem. The director mentioned it being five miles long, which seemed likely. Will also realized that he could probably make it in time without the train, but he decided not to waste effort where none was needed.

After about six minutes of running, he made it to the train and took a minute to wipe his brow, before getting onto it.

When he got on, there were a few other people on the train, conversing lightly. Will was amazed they were still sane after what had happened.

Hansa

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    ((OOC: Sorry for the short post, But I just felt I needed to reach the train before I go to sleep. Good night, see you all in 8 hours or something))

Rico saw two of the contestants running towards the train, and some big, black canines attacking the others. Sun-sun was very, very scared. "Well, I won't make you fight them..." he said. He concluded that the smartest thing to do was to reach the train. He stepped his pace up. and ran after the blond guy. As Rico reached the train, he panted, tired. Sun-sun giggled. "In these situations, you're lucky you don't have legs!" Rico said, gasping for air. As he wiped his forehead, he entered the train. He entered the nearest coupé, and saw the sunny-head sitting in one of the seats. Sun-sun, naturally attracted to the blond hair, leapt out of Rico's hands, and into the coupé. As Rico grabbed her, he thought he might as well try to make friends.

As he looked at the boy, he noticed his classy, but unique style of clothing. He looked far more experienced that Rico, at the least.
    He sat down, let Sun-sun sit beside him and smiled to the boy. He reached his hand out and said; "Hi there, I'm Rico"...

Designation_Leader

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    @DWD: Make your posts more detailed. Details allows more for other RPers to go off of, like Zimvee. Plenty of detail, something I, as The Director, can play off of.

Also, it's The Director, not the Director. Both are capitalized. :3

So far, here's what's happened:

-Will's decided to go for the train, avoiding the Mightyena.
    -Bobby's near the train station, fighting off Mightyena.
    -Rico has left the main room to go for the train station.
    -Everyone else is presumed still looking through Pokeballs or finding partners and are all presumed to be headed towards the train station.

MAJOR EDIT: Zimvee, read carefully next time. The task was to EITHER fight the Mightyena or make it to the train. You did both, but I'm going to let it slide since you were attacked OUTSIDE of the train station and avoided the main pack that will probably attack everyone else.

ANOTHER MAJOR EDIT: After a few days or so of posting, I'll start having the tasks take place in real-time. That means, from when I post, all subsequent posts must complete the task in the allotted time as designated by the task. So, if I make a task where you guys have to get somewhere in an hour, that means you have to post within the hour that I posted mine. I'll give an extra 10-15 minutes just in case.

Last edited:

BibarelRoll

Ghost Type Lover
    Years
  • Head pounding violently, Sunalli opened her eyes. She sat up with a groan, rubbing her head as the message on the intercom started to play above her. During the whole thing she felt a pounding in her heart.

"What kind of sick joke is this?" she asked allowed. Her eyes darted back and forth, scanning her area. They adjusted easily to the dark of the room, use to the darkness she spent so much time in at home. Thoughts poured through her head like a rushing stream, filled with twists and turns everywhere.

She stood up and started to brush the dirt from her dress when she remembered the not pinned to it. She quickly took it off and read it, feeling the same pounding deep in her chest. She repeated the last word to herself,

"Survive... They make it sound so simple." With this, she looked up and saw the Pokéballs under the light. She also saw other people already running out of the room.

"Hey, wait! I need a partner too!" She called after them. After a few seconds she could tell they were not going to listen to her, so she went ahead and grabbed a Pokéball. "I choose you, whatever the crap you are!" She called, throwing it. As the red light materialized, a Banette took its place. A feeling of relief overcame Sunalli at the sight of the ghost Pokémon.

"Ban?" It looked at her, head tilted. Sunalli made a smile at it... Well, it was more of a smirk.

She spoke rather calmly, "You're perfect. Just prefect. Well, we best be off, yes?"

The Banette nodded it its head and floated over beside her. She gave a motion with her hand and the two ran outside. Sunalli noticed a few large Mighteyana and gave a grunt of disgust. She looked at Banette, sending a sort of message to it through her eyes. This was a trick she learned to do with ghost types. It nodded, and the two raced silently towards the train station, unnoticed by the Houndoom.

After about eight or ten minutes of running they made it. Sunalli stopped, panting as she walked onto the train. She looked up to see other trainers that had made it to the train station as well. She put on a faint smiled, Banette floating beside her.

"Well, how has your day been?" She asked the other trainers sarcastically.

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Day One

"Why hello there participants!" a loud, booming voice came as if from the sky, waking Eli from what seemed to be a long sleep. Once Eli managed to fully awake, he panicked. Where am I? Almost as an instinct, Eli thrust his hands into his pockets. He shuffled his hands around and was eventually filled with the warmth of relief; he hadn't lost his medicine. His next instinctual move was to look at his watch. The hands were at a thirty degree angle, one pointing at the 12, the other 1. Thank God. He woke just in time to take his meds. He quickly pulled out his keychain, popped open the lid to his small pocket-sized medicine holder and grabbed the two pills he needed: lithium and benzatropine. Eli also needed water, and food. The lithium was a strong salt, and if taken without food could cause him to throw up and possibly lose his must-needed dose of medicine. Water, because the lithium is a salt, which leaches any water from water that his cells may have. He needed to have water so as not to become dehydrated and sick. This was also why he can't drink caffeine, as caffeine is a diuretic and also causes the lack of water. Looking around, he didn't see any water, not as a lake, as a bottle, or as a tap.

But sadly, the loss of water wasn't number one on Eli's mental worry list. He swallowed his pills without water, which is a practice he wasn't too keen on. Then he tried to listen to the rest of the speech that has been booming in his ear the past minute.

"…will eat you alive. And it's getting dark soon, so you guys need to hurry. Ciao, princesses!"

Well! That's just lovely… I missed a five minute long speech that could've solved all of my questions, but ooh no! I had to worry about bipolar disorder! And of course, the part I do hear was probably the least pleasing part of all. Apparently something will eat me alive! How pleasing! And it seems like it will get dark and I need to hurry… to do… something…? I don't even know what I need to hurry to do. I'll have to rely upon these people around me… who look just as confused as I do.

Now Eli was observing the other people in the room around him. He noticed everyone was staring at notes that they had apparently been given. Hmmm… Where is mine? In though, Eli looked down and saw a note pinned to his chest:

"You are both connected...
    Survive."

Great. A cryptic note has been posted on my chest! I'm in the middle of one of those weird sci-fi novels that are all the rage these days. 'You are both connected…' Does that mean me and a Pokemon? Or one of the people sitting around me? 'Make decisions carefully… For each decision… shall impact the rest.' Ok. So I guess any decision I make can affect the people around me? That part was simple enough. 'Survive. That's all you have to do… Survive.' Ok. Now I know the same think I knew earlier. Don't get eaten by whatever will eat me alive. Lovley.

Now Eli saw people getting up and picking up the PokeBalls. The first to approach opened three different PokeBalls, before taking a Sneasel. The next opened only one, and got a Sunkern. Now people were fighting over the PokeBalls, but Eli saw one guy grab one and claim it as his own. The guy started running, through a field which seemed to have a train station in the distance. Not long, he was attacked by a wolf Pokemon, forcing him to open his PokeBall and reveal a Totodile. Eli looked away from the scene and saw two young people run with their Pokemon straight to the train. They passed the boy having trouble with the wolf, as would most kids these days.

Quickly, Eli jumped up and followed the actions of the others before him. He grabbed a PokeBall and took off towards the train. He came across the boy who was having trouble with the Pokemon (a Mightyena, Eli noticed), and decided to do the right thing and help him out. Now, the boy was being ambushed by not only one but two Mightyena.

Eli sent out his mystery Pokemon, which turned out to be a Drifloon. Eli sent the Drifloon off to attack the dark Pokemon, which, now as Eli thinks about it, not the best idea (as dark Pokemon are strong against ghost Pokemon.) While the Drifloon took care of the Mightyena, Eli walked over to him, pulled him up and said, "Are you all right?"

"Um… yeah," the boy replied as his Totodile returned to him.

"Good! I don't know what I would do if something happened to you," Eli said, "You looke the nicest there and while I was freaking out about what was going on, you were being extremely calm…," Eli started to get hysterical, a symptom of his disorder.

"Keep it together man!" the boy said as Eli was ungraciously slapped across the face. "Now look! We're almost to the train, so let's go get on it and then we can discuss what's going on. My name's Bobby."

Eli was slowly calming himself down with the techniques he was taught by his doctor. "Eli Weston Greer," he said, shaking Bobby's hand.

Eli called back his Drifloon, and walked to the train with Bobby. They were the last to arrive because of the incident with the Mightyena. Eli saw the same people from earlier, though this time equipped with PokeBalls. Thinking about the PokeBalls, Eli opened his to get more acquainted with the new member to his team.

((
    ANOTHER MAJOR EDIT: After a few days or so of posting, I'll start having the tasks take place in real-time. That means, from when I post, all subsequent posts must complete the task in the allotted time as designated by the task. So, if I make a task where you guys have to get somewhere in an hour, that means you have to post within the hour that I posted mine. I'll give an extra 10-15 minutes just in case.

Just to let you know, if I'm in school when a task is posted, I may not be able to post in the next x minutes/hours, depending when and what day. But if it happens, I'm okay with my character suffering the costs. ))

Last edited:

Down with the darkness

Pretty freakin' awseome!
    Years
  • ((^ Is it me or did that post have a rediculous amount of godmodding?))

Will smiled at the boy, taking note of his appearance. Rather tall, dark skinned, but sloppy, very sloppy. Not someone he deemed particularly useful.

He smiled lightly at the Riko, "Don't really care."

He then turned to the girl, and took a few seconds to observe her person for quirks. He noticed her overly massive amount of purple clothing, and purple hair, which bothered him. He also noted her sarcasm.

She may be useful later...

He pulled out his pokeball and called out his Sneasel. A red beam of light shot out, and the Sneasel stood there, posed in a silly way. When the sneasel appeared, the atmosphere in the train chilled a little.

The Sneasel was remarkably well built. Muscular chest and arms; harp, bladelike claws; and powerful legs, and ideal fighter. It carried a wolfish grin, and it's coloration was nice, showing good mentality, and health.

Will reached his arm, "Hey little guy," the Sneasel turned away, displeased. Will sighed, "Come on. I'm your friend," Will scratched the Senasel's chin, to much initial displeasure, but the Sneasel quickly smiled and let out a quite giggle.

"You remind me of my Weavile," he said happily, "I'll call you Hunter, ok?" He stopped scratching the Sneasel, and the it nodded reasuringly.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    ((^ Is it me or did that post have a rediculous amount of godmodding?))

((yes, it did, but had you have read Zimvee's post you wouldv'e noticed that all I did was copy and paste what his character said and added my character's dialogue in between so as to reply to his character. kthxbai))

BibarelRoll

Ghost Type Lover
    Years
  • Sunalli slowly walked over to a seat a few seats away from the other people and sat down with a plop. The Banette floated over and sat in her lap, looking up at her with its head tilted. Sunalli smiled lightly, realizing it was looking at her purple hair.

She spoke calmly, "It wasn't always this color. I just spent so much time with my ghastly at home that it just... Well it just turned this color over time." She twirled her hair around finger, observing it herself. The color still confused her some times when she looked in a mirror, but she had grown very fond of it. She crossed her arms over the Banette and looked up at the others.

"Do either of you know what the heck is going on here?" She questioned in an irritated tone. The Banette just looked curiously around the train trying to figure out what was going on around here.

Sunalli tried her best to stay calm on the outside, but on the inside she was having a mental break down.

What is this place? Why did they bring me here? I mean... Why would they chose me? I was just walking home from the forest, nothing special in that. Maybe they just walked around and picked up people off the street. That seems easy enough. But what if something happens? Dad is probably worried about me by now, it must be late. At lest I think it is, it was late when I was outside. What if I've been gone a whole day? I mean, they won't just leave us here and kill us... Or will they?

She twitched a bit as these thoughts and more circled through her head. She always had a problem with keeping everything inside. This caused her to go off the deep end every now and then, which is not a pretty thing

((OOC:Trying to add a little more to her))

((OOC: I also won't be able to do some things if it's posted when I'm at school. But like Deku, I'll let her take to consequences, however horrible they may be.))

Designation_Leader

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    @Deku and Sunalli: Don't worry. Not EVERY task will take place in real time; just some really important ones. You guys won't have to worry that much. If I see that a majority of you guys are on, I'll make it real time but, if not, I'll state so.

Hansa

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    Rico noticed quickly how the boy seemed to not care.. at all. Therefore, it felt quite awkward to sit there. He poked Sun-sun, who consequently jumped over to another row of seats, which was empty. Now, he moved after her, disguising the escape as chasing the little plant. As he sat there, without company... human company that is, he started thinking.

I don't really know much about the climate of this place... This temperature isn't any problem, and certainly not if it gets warmer. But what if it gets colder? I've only got a tank-top and shorts... and my slippers. I need clothes!

Rico concluded that he needed more clothes. With the thinking over with, he turned his attention to the others who had made it to the train. It was this sunny-head who wasn't so sunny, and some purple girl... oh, and then a middle-age man arrived, followed buy the punk who attacked the wolves! Rico rather turned his attention to the said purple girl. She seemed nice, at least towards her Banette... But who dies their hair purple in that way? Seriously... Rico must have been the only normal guy there.

Suddenly, Sun-sun started jumping up and down on Rico's lap. She was apparently trying to point something out. "What are you trying to say? A note? My chest? Wait, I understand what you're saying???" Rico started wondering crazily and curiously. Sun-sun sighed. "Oh, right. The note you talked about" Rico continued. He ripped the note off, and read it.

You are both connected...
    Survive.

"Well, that makes sense!" Rico said, unknowingly out loud. He was probably so sloppy that He hadn't even noticed the note. Lucky for him that Sun-sun saw it. Rico petted the plant growing on top of her, to her liking. "I'm lucky to have you around, aren't I" Rico said in a comforting tone. Sun-sun suddenly glowed green, and almost doubled in size. "Wow, wow, Whats this!?" Rico asked. Sun-sun explained, no tried to explain that it was an attack called Growth. But Rico didn't even know pokemon knew attacks... This could take a while...

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • In his mind, he could see nothing. He was between the states of unconsciousness and awakening, drifting on the edges. He heard whispers in the shadows of his twilight world. Ghosts of his memories, perhaps. He knew intuitively that this would not be remembered after he regained his consciousness. Maybe it was a mental condition. Maybe it was a spiritual experience. He did not know which was which any more - philosophy had taught him there was no inherent need to distinguish between the two.

There was a white flash, accompanied by a booming voice speaking out from somewhere. The sky, it seemed, but that couldn't be... possible. It would have defied the laws of science. It must have been his imagination.

But no, the voice continued at the loud volume as the sound waves crashed into his eardrums.

"Why hello there, participants! I'd like to be the first person to welcome you all to this little shindig I got going on here. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be down there with you. Actually, no. I'd hate to be where you are right now. Do you guys even know where the hell you guys are? Hahahaha!"

Crazy. Absolutely crazy. His analytical instincts forced a focus on the situation. He broke down the director - rather, The Director's speech into small, relevant panels, then made them interlock together.

Seclusion. Trapped. Pokemon.

The first and the last concepts weren't entirely new to him. The second, a little. He would cope, halfheartedly. Wasn't that what he did with his life? Cope halfheartedly with it? There was hardly need to say any more on the subject. Too logical for his own good, so much so that he did not care to try to, was even afraid of the mystery of death. Biologically it was simple, but...

It occurred to him that he wanted to survive. That regardless of his own thoughts on the subject, there were others who wanted him to not disappear forever. His father, for instance, or his stepmother.

The concepts of survival. Partnership.

He idly considered the situation, picking up a Pokeball as directed. Clicking the white switch, he opened it, allowing a mass of red energy to escape. A bird appeared, encased in metallic-grey armor, of humanoid size with red feathers. Parts of it were a cobalt blue.

Skarmory, the Armored Bird. Dual-typed Steel-Flying Pokemon. Hollow feathers that allowed to fly at speeds of... was it over 160 miles per hour? 180? Somewhere around that. He didn't bother commanding it to test its attacks; that would come naturally, later in time. Their first step in the journey for survival was to the train station, some distance away and a fifteen-minute walk.

Perhaps he could ride his Skarmory there. Then again, perhaps The Director did not allow that happening and could shoot bolts of lightning out of the sky. Anything was possible with technology. He recalled Skarmory and began to stride calmly, breaking his stride temporarily to check the sun's position in the sky, then shaking his head. He did not even know what time it was.

His first priority was to find a partner, then.

A partner.

He took off in the direction that others were going in, carefully checking for deterrents in the terrain ahead of him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back